My First Love

Honesty's p.o.v

My mind was all over the place.I had to stay the night here and of course Caz stayed with me.They told me that my pressure was high and To be honest I was scared that my dad would limp his ass down here and kill both of our asses.

"babe are you really gonna go through another war with my dad" I asked Caz and he looked up at me"well if he comes for me then it is what it is"he said looking at my arm then getting pissed again.I looked at him "tell me how you feel...talk to me" I tell him and he sat in bed with me " your pressure will rise and I can't risk that"he told me and I smiled.

"I'll be okay I just want you to talk to me"I tell him laying my head on his shoulder.I like how he's my bestfriend him,Ness,Rayven,and my brothers are like my family now.They are all I have.

"well I am pissed that he layer his hands on you,I wish I was there so I could be the fuck outta him,I don't Care how big he is in the game he need to sit his ass down" he said and I looked up at him knowing he had more to say but I would rather not hear it until he is ready because I might not like what I hear.

He looked down at me "how do you feel"he asked "I just don't wanna have to choose between you and my biological family,I don't want to lose either of you,My dad may not hav been the best buy that's still my dad and my mom also.But if it comes down to it I wish everybody could just walk away" I told him and he pecked my lips.

"all I'm saying is if he comes for me it will be an eye for an eye"he told me "if that's the case the whole world would be blind"I told him and he laughed "smartass" he mumbled and I laughed "you know you like my smartass"I said and kissed his lips.

He nibbled on my lip and I laughed then opened it.He stuck his tongue in and I wrapped my arm around his neck turning my body towards him,He placed his hands on my waist pulling us closer.Our tongues danced for what felt like hours but was only about a good 5 minutes.

He flipped me over,his body now hovering over mines then I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist closing any open space in between us.

He pulled away and smiled while I just pouted.He kissed my bottom lip then looked me in my eyes "I love you"he whispered still hovering me.

When those words left his mouth my heart skipped a beat.I felt my face heat up and my smile widened.I wanted to cry because this was the first time in the 6 months he said that to me.

I know that I loved him even more "I love you to"I said back to him and he kissed me again.This time more passionately and it was the best kiss yet.I smiled and pulled away "get off of me"I told him and he laughed and saf beside me.I cuddled with him all night and wrapped my arm around his waist while my head rested on his shoulder and his perverted ass hand rested on my ass.

All the worries in the world have gone because my baby loves me!

Ness's p.o.v

I was having a drink with the girls at the park.Honesty wasn't here "aye have anyone heard from Honesty"I ask "she in the hospital" they both say and I panic.

"why" I asked and then Rayven tells me and I was pissed.What the fuck why would her dad do that shot,I will beat his ass for putting his hands on my bestfriend.

"that fucking ass hole"I say and they laugh "so Layla what you having I know this rat is going to wait like a dumbass"I say and they laugh "I'm having a boy and we naming him Micah"she tells us (I really just like the name Micah)

Rayven jumps for joy "my baby middle name is Micah"she says and I lugh at her crazy ass "Micah Simone Calleste cause Simone is my middle name"Layla said and I smiled because that's a pretty name"and you Rayven what about you"I ask "well if it's a girl her name gone Drea Marie Taylor if it's a boy his name gone be Drew Lamont Taylor" she says "that's cute guys"I tell them soundin like a white blonde and they laugh at me.

"Girl so I saw Milan at the department store the other day and she was like y'all hoes prolly all preggo"Rayven said "I was like birch bye and you betts watch ya back"she told me and I laughed.

After 2 hours of talking and chilling My homegirls Jazzy wanted to go see her daddy Dre.That's so cute Dre got a little daughter running around calling him daddy and he call her his daughter that's just so cute.well anytways we all left and I headed to the hospital.

I gotta see my bestfriend. I pulled up and went to her room.After going to the front desk of course.I opened the door and her face lit up Cee was sleep on the couch.

"why didn't you tell me"I run towards her and she laughed "I chucked my phone at my dads head after I threw my shit down the stairs and before I shot at my mom then shot my dad for trying to kill Caz now I'm here"she tells me.

I was in shock inkicked off my shoes and crawled in bed with her "damn but I support you one hundred percent but look I gotta tell you something" I tell her truthfully "spill butch"she yelled and Cee jumped up.We both laughed "well my parents are getting a divorce"

I tell her and she hugged me then wiped my tears" I'm soo sorry"she told me "it's not your fault my dad has 2 kids and a wife" I told her and she just hugged me tighter.

"let me leave y'all cry baby asses"Cee said getting up "I'm going home a nigga can't get no type of sleep" he mumbled leaving and we both couldn't help but laugh.

She told me about her dad and all the stuff that's been happening but when she told me that Cee told her he loved her she had a twinkle in her eye.At least he made her happy and she finally fell in love with someone.