Finally Home

Dre p.o.v

Me and Jazzy was up all night trying to teach her how to at basketball.She was trying to dribble it and throw it.Imma get her a mini rim in her room.

We was eating junk food and wrestling then we played hide and go seek.She had the biggest smile on her face and I love it.Tomorrow we were going to sign papers so that I could legally adopt her.

I found her hiding on the side of the couch.I acted like I didn't see her then she tried to run away I quickly picked her up and flung her over my shoulder.She started kicking and screaming then I put her on the couch and started tickling her feet.

She laughed all night "dwaddy" she asked as I was giving her a carrot because veggies are everything "ewww yuck" she said spitting it out I just laughed at her.

She reached her arms out for me to pick her up.I sat her on the counter "dwaddy that taste like shit" she said and I laughed even harder.I dint know why but when she cussed it sounded so funny because she tries to sound like me when she swears.

"okay look you can't be saying those words"I tell her and she pouts "your not in trouble just don't say those words around mommy or about mommy or daddy deal"I said and she smiled "deal".

I lifted her and handed her a apple,I took my own apple then let her hop on my bag.I walked her up to her room,we both ate our apples while watching Doc Mcstuffins DVD.

She fell asleep and I tucked her in.then headed to my room to find my babymoms throwing up in the trash can.I grabbed her hair back and rubbed her back.

After she threw up she went back to sleep " what the he'll" I mumbled then she laughed and so did I.

Honesty's p.o.v

I woke up by Ness's arm slapping across my face.My arm was really sore but it was clearing up after they street putting cream on it.

I had to pee so I got up and used the bathroom then I came back in the room. To the smell of McDonald and Ness,Caz,Rayven,Dre,Reese,Mikey,Mario,and Layla I laughed "y'all asses crowded in this room" I said and they laughed "same ole Honesty"Dre said.

Caz came up to me an kissed my lips,then handed me a big with clothes because I was being discharged today.I joined them and ate my food.

The nurse came in looking scared "you ain't never seen this many niggas in one room"Dre said and I laughed along with everyone else.The nurse stayed quiet as she bandaged my arm again.

I got up and showered then motioned my body and slid on the blue addidas jump suit Caz packed for me and my blue and white adiddas.I let my hair fall,it grew over the months it's now past my butt and I hated it.

It was wavy and still ombred.I walked out and Rayven started feeling my hair "girl it grew"she said "I know that shit to Long"I told her "why you got long hair like that"She said and I looked at her "bitch I'm foreign"I tell her and everyone was laughing.

The doctor came in and I signed my discharge papers.Then we all went back to The house to chill.

We walked in the door and me and the girls went to the dinning room "I need a fucking shot"I screamed as if I was frustrated then we all laughed.

Me and Ness took about 3 shots,while Layla and Rayven took 5 water shots. I ran to the living room and Caz and Mario was playing 2K I jumped on Caz's lap. "DAMN HONESTY YOU GONE MAKE ME LOSE"he yelled and I laughed then kissed his lips.That made him forget all about that damn game.

I pulled away them smirked and hopped off his lap"love you and Mario your welcome"I said then left the room.

I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my keys "BABEE" I yelled down the stairs "DON'T TALK TO ME CHEATER" he yelled and I laughed "FORREAL IT'S IMPORTANT"I yelled ANC he came upstairs.

"HURRY UP THE GAME STILL RUNNING" He told me,I rolled my eyes"well I need money to pay for a new phone and I'm about to get a job so that You won't have to take care of me"I told him and he sighed then pulled me closer to him "look I'll buy the phone and pay the bill,I will take care of you ms?" he said kissing my neck.

I pulled away and laughed "but I want to take care of myself I don't want to have to depend on you" I tell him and he nodds "well I will do it for now" he said digging in his pockets and pulling out a wad of money.

I looked at him then he put the money in my hands and left.I grabbed my purse and put the money in it.

The girls was waiting on the porch.I left out and we hopped in my car then pulled off.I pulled up at the sprint store "should I get the iPhone 5 or the Galaxy s4" I ask the girls and "IPhone 5" they say and I shrug "I might go to verizon and get the lumia 928 I Been eyein that phone for a while" I tell them and they nods.

But I miss my iPhone.I pulled up at sprint and got my number changed and all then walked out with my iPhone.
"where Jazzy"I ask Rayven "well Dre's mother wanted to see her for this weekend"she said "oh" I said then my song freedom by nicki Minaj blasted through the speakers.

I was jammin all the way home.I got home and Rayven ran to the fridge and got my ice-cream "bae you ready to g-man why the fuck you eatin up they shit"Dre said and I was dying laughing,"I was hungry" she said giggling "you ready to go"he asked her an she nodded then walked out the house with my ice-cream.

"Look so this bitch Gabby just messages me like im at to house bitch you wanna bang then bang"Ness said showing me the message"hold on let me go change"I said getting hyped up to fight.I pray to god Milan with her.

I put on my sweats and black tantop with my black chucks,I put my hair up in a messy bun,I greased my arms and grabbed my northface.I ran down them stairs "we takin tomcat bitch wanna fight then let's go"I told her and Caz just looked at me like what the fuck.

He followed us to her car with Mario,my brothers,and wobbling Layla"I'm going to Ness house" I told them and Ness pulled off.

We got to her house and the bitch wasn't there.My arm was alright I could handle it,thenthey pulled up an hopped out.

I got off the porch "SCARY ASS BITCH WASSUP"I yelled then Milan got in my face "bitch bang then"she said and that was my que.

Bitch wanna bang then be my guess.I been though a lot of shit lately.I punched her ass in her mouth