This is All my vacation

.......

The flight was short probably cause I was distracted half the time really.We were staying in a Disney resort house thingy.It was nice 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms with all access to the spa,jacuzzi and pool.

"Can we go now please" Mere begged I smiled then ran bath water "go bathe" I tell him then I got in the shower.I slid on my high waisted bleached white shorts, then my red crop top that stopped just above my belly button, I oiled my body then blow dried my hair and put it in a bow on top of my head with a red bow in front of it.

I slid on my red,black and white Jordan retro 7's.Should I dress like that because I do have kids? I don't know why should I have to be ugly and old no.

I came out and the Mere had on some cargos with a white polo and some nikes, Hailey had on a white tank top with some black leggings and white chucks.

"Where is your dad" I asked "changing and mom where you think you going like that" Mere said coming up to me pullin my shirt down "I'm grown and its cute don't you think" I asked he just dragged me to my room "change now" he said pushing me I laughed.

Finally it was time to go and we headed out to the park.I was as excited as the kids.We rode rides,played games,danced around with Mickey Mouse and them, then ate and came back to the room after taking more pictures.

I walked in the house laughing "don't laugh at me giggles"Hailey said I just picked her up and slammed her on the couch "what was that" I said tickling her she was laughing like crazy.Caz jumped on my back and I fell over off the couch on the floor.

They just tickled me, and my stomach was hurting.After they attacked me they disappeared.I looked around the place then they all attacked me with pillows in the hall.All you heard was laughing and cussing here and there "alright I apologize" I said they smiled.

I changed into some sweats and walked to the living room.We watched Disney Movies all night."are leprechauns real" Mere asked "I don't know I never seen one" I tell him "hell nah they ain't real ya momma lying to you" Caz said and I flipped him off.They asked question after question then fell asleep.

I put them in the other room and tucked them in.Then ran to my room and slid on my black string bikini "where you going" Caz asked "out" I said grabbing my towel and letting my hair down then running out the door.

When I walked out there the pool had people in it.I jumped in then started to swim around "hello beautiful" a Brownskin cutie said to me.I smiled he had a pretty smile on his face, he reminded me of Soulja Boy.

"Hey" I said back to him pushing my hair out of my face "so you from around here "he asked "umm no I'm from Cali" I tell him he smiled "and your name" he said "Honesty but you can call me Sty" "Javon but you can call me Javon" he said and I laughed.

We chilled and laughed all night really.I got out the pool and hopped into the jacuzzi with a glass of wine.This was the life "relaxed much" J said "hell yeah" I tell him he laughed "you a cool as person" he said "same to you" I tell him.

Just then Caz came in "sup" he said sitting by me "hey" I tell him.He looked at me like wtf? I laughed "I'm just kidding heyyy boo" I said sitting on his lap "oh This is my friend Javon and Javon this is my husband slash baby father C" I tell him he nodded "sup" he said "umm I didn't know you was in a relationship" he added "well if you look at my hand you could tell" I said to him.

Caz body tensed I smiled.Javon just got up and left.I straddled Caz then kissed his lips.Long and passionately,his fingers caressed my skin as he began to nibble on my neck.I but my lip and he just started pulling at the stings on my top.

My boobs were now exposed ad he took both nipples in.I moaned and he chuckled.He pulled the string on my bottom and I laughed "your crazy" I said blushing.

I slid off his shorts and thenXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.It felt as if we were going at it for hours.In a jacuzzi at a resort though.I never did it in water and trust me the shit felt good cause it was easier to move around and all that.

"Wow I feel violated" he said out of breath I laughed "you inserted yourself in me" "you seduced me" he said I smiled then started puttin on my bathing suit.We got out the jacuzzi and ran to the room.Im so happy it was outside near the beach cause boy they would have one hell of a video.

We walked in smiling.I checked the kids room they were sleep then I ran a shower.He joined in and we were at it like 4 sharks and a can of tuna.

We finished then I got out and slid on my pajamas no underwear wasn't in the mood I was echausted.We climbed in bed then cuddled together "I love you" he whispered to me "I love you to ugly" I said he laughed then smacked my ass"OWW SHIT YOU HEAVY HANDED FUCK"I yelled he laughed then I pinched his ass "chill with that gay shit" he said I laughed then fell asleep.

.......

Today we are going to blizzard beach and I was so excited yesterday we were at Magic Kingdom and that was fun asf' so I was geeked up.

I woke up and ordered pancakes and breakfast.I took a shower then slid on my yellow one peice bathing suit that had the sides and the back out.I put my black swim shorts over it then I put my hair in a ponytail.

The kids bathing suit was out and ready.Then I heard a knock on the door while I was brushing my teeth "room service" they yelled I came out "goodmorning" I said with toothpaste in my mouth.Theu chuckled then I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth.

I have them a 30 tip "see you thanks" I said closing the door an locking it."wake up breakfast is here plus the waterpark opens in an hour" I yelled the kids rushed out to the dining room and I laughed.

"Morning babies" I said kissing both on their forehead.Caz came out lazy but still had a smile on his face.I ran to him and put my arms around his neck he looked down at me "morning" I said he laughed "you happy and I know why" he teased I laughed then kissed his lips.

We ate our food I let the kids shower I washed their hair also.Hailey had on her 2 peice pink bathing suit the top was like a shirt with ruffles then the bottom was shorts Mere had on his Spider-Man swim trunks and a wife beater.

Caz came out making us late.Then we walked out to the waterpark.It was like blizzard snow storm themed.The first thing I got on was the huge water slide while Caz watched the kids then he went.We took turns then watche the kids run around on the kiddy set.It was funny I joined them tryna slide down the slides and chasing them in the sprinklers.We took pictures then got in the wavepool.

We went back to the room."mom that was fun we go back tomorrow" Hailey said I laughed "no we are going to Animal kingdom tomorrow" I tell them they got happy "hey you guys wanna go to the pool" I said "we can teach you to swim there" I said they ran out the door and I chased behind.

We all was in the pool splashing each other.And my kids was happy as ever they had the worlds hugest smiles."kick your legs" I tell Hailey as she was starting to float around moving her arms.She was in a life jacket.

They were doing good "mommy I'm sleepy" she whined "alright babes lets go" I tell them.It was around 8 pm.I got them cleaned and ready for bed and they were out of there.

I put on a club dress then walke out to a bar with my hair starightened.I danced and drank with some random girls I met.

I danced on a bar it was hella fun.Caz was somewhere around here but I know the kids were sleeping so I was okay.I walked back to the room to see the children sleeping.I slid out of my clothes took a shower then put my basketball shorts on and a tanktop.

I crawled in bed and went to sleep.

1 week later

This vacation was the best we went to typhoon lagoon,magic kingdom,animal kingdom,epcot,Hollywood studios ect. You name it we went.

It was fun as ever.It brought my family closer."where to now?" I asked him as we watched the kids run around the beach together "well we can go somewhere else or somethin" he said "like where" "universal studios I always wanted to go there now I got a family lets go" he said I smiled "alright. Then" I said we just sat there and talked.

"Let's go eat tomorrow we got somewhere to be" he told them they smiled and walked into the room.I got a little tan going on.We just chilled as a family then went back to sleep.

I woke up and put on my green jeggings, white tank top,and green chucks.My hair was up and I was ready. To go.
..........

We had a blast we did everything you could think of.I loved it here in Florida I wanted to stay.

We were all outside watching the stars and laying in the sand enjoying life.Moments like this I will never forget.

1 week later

We was packing up to leave and I was in sweats.Look so here is all we did disneyworld,universal studios,lego land,sea world,island of adventures and Jacksonville zoo and gardens.

It was the best time of my life.Me and Caz are closer in an out of the bedroom wink wink.Lmao but I know I can depend on him now.

Now I have to go back to Malibu and I think I wanna cry but I do miss my home and family.
,