Could This Be A Date?

Cee's P.O.V

I seen this sexy girl walk by my table and too a booth by herself. She had on sweats but, damn she was still sexy " ayee bro I would fuck the shit outta her" my cuzzo tells me I nodd my head not taking my eyes off the wonderful sight " aye man Im boutta go Ill see yall later" I tell him and dap him and head to this beautiful girls table.

I see her at her table on her phone and I sit down across from her."wassup ma?" I say to her as she just smiles at her phone I assume " Hello? and you are?" she says not taking her eyes from her phone " Im Cee and you are" I tell her and she smiles again and put her phone down. Then she looks up and I look directly into her deep beautiful hazel eyes.I smile automatically " Im Sty" she tells me before breaking eye contact and taking the menu.

I chuckle " What is that short for Styisha, Styquisha or somethin" I ask her she starts laughing " Naw its short for Honesty but everyone just calls me Sty. What about you I know Cee isnt on your birth certificate" She tells me with much sass. Not taking her eyes off of the menu " Its short for Cazimere" I tell her then she nodds her head and looks directly up at me with one eyebrow cocked " why Cazimere" she asked. I looked deep into her eyes " my moms name is Catrina and my pops name is Zimere" I tell her truthfully and ashamed. She looks at me in my eyes and smile exposing her dimple " I like it that a very different and unique name" she tells me. I smile " I dont get that a lot ma" I tell her looking out the window.

She begans scanning the menu once more. I just sit there and stare at her beautiful face features her hazel eyes, her pink perfect lips, her long hair and lightskin. Just perfect "why you starring"  she says not taking her eyes off the menu " well I'm starring because I was in Apple Bee's with the fam and this cute little girl walks by me and now is being completely rude by not speaking to me but instead is to busy giving all her attention to a damn menu" I say she laughed " Wow funny thing is, this stranger is sitting at my table and then wants me to start a conversation how rude of him right" she says back giggling.

Her giggle is so cute and soft just like her voice.I laugh " lets start over ma? tell me about yourself" I say to her she places the menu down and look at me in my eyes. I instantly licked my lips she smirked " well what do you want to know" she says smoothly " simple stuff,, yea lets start with that" I tell her leaning forward against the table and clutching my hands together.

Honesty's P.O.V

He licked his lips Im about to have a heart attack and any longer this little front I putting up isnt going to laugh."Well my name is Honesty and Im 16 going on 17 in 5 days, I am from here, I live with my mom and twin brothers.I am nice but have a short fused temper, Im the kind of chill straight up type girl. Im mixed with German, Puerto Rican and black. I have big dreams and Im not rich but Im not poor.Ummm I have 4 bestfriends my mom 2  brothers and this girl Ness.I dont trust people easily so if I end up trusting you dont take it for granted.I dont smoke I do drink though and Thats all you should know about me. Your turn" I say quickly as he just sits there and listens nodding his head " My name i Cazimere I live in my own house, I have 1 sister and my mom is my world. I dont trust hoes period,thats one thing we have in common Im not the gentleman type I'm more straight forward, I do have goals in life and I do have a bad yet short temper another thing we have in common" He tells me and I couldnt help but listen.

The waitress comes up and her attention is all on Caz. Thats my new nickname for him.Cute right "What can I help you with sir" She asks him. I laugh and he looks at me and smiles.My knees got weak and I was just speechless."Umm I would  like since this is MY table I want your boneless spicy wings with fries no salt no pepper, ranch and ketchup on the side and for my drink I want a glass of water with crushed ice and a lemon on the tip make sure the lemon is ripe mmkkaee thanx" I said flashing her a fake smile and she rolls her eyes and walk off.

Me and Caz looked at eachother and laughed " now that wasnt nice" he said trying to make me sound mean " well that bitch was being rude and disrespect is something I will not tolerate" I say truthfully " I feel you I completely understand" he tells me sitting back. We just talk and laugh getting to know eachother and then we ended up flirting till we were interrupted by that bitch of a waitress.

"Here's your food and enjoy your day" she said not making eye contact with me but with Caz I give her 50 dollars " keep the tip it might just pay your rent hun" I teller with an attitude. She walks off and me and Caz laugh " jealous ma?" he asked me licking his lips " of her never and why would I be?" I ask him smirking " cause she wants me" he said full of himself. I laughed " nigga please" I say eating some of my fries and chicken. I see him starring at me and I blush.

"you see something you like" I ask him wiping my mouth with a napkin " maybe ma do you?" he tells me and I feel my cheeks heat up and I instantly smile " probably" I say " you want some" I offer him to my fries. He takes some and we continue talking and laughing.

After a few peices of chicken I was full and I slid them to him " I dont really like fast food" he tells me and I straightface the fuck out of him "why would you eat it then" I say irritated " because a beautiful girl like you offered it to me. How could I say no" he tells me looking me in my eyes and I can tell he was being truthful. I blush and look down "don't try to hide it now ma you been blushin all through this little conversation and I like it. Its sexy af'" he tells me and I instantly smile and blush again.

"well I gotta go see you around and I really enjoyed having you as company"  I say politely and "cleaning up my mess. He stands up " your welcome and I enjoyed you to ma" he tells me grabbing my hand and helping me up. I tried to move but his touch made my skin tingle and my knees weak. I finallly balance myself and he laughs.

I grab my purse and he wraps his hands around my waist causing me to get nervous instantly.But why? Its not like I havent had boyfriends before and he hugged me. The smell of his Gucci cologne made me smile as I returned the warm hug "By the way ma, I love your dimples and your beautiful smile same as the eyes" He whispers before leaving. I stood there speechless and smiling.

I think I'm catching feelings for him.

Hope you like it :) Please  comment/read/vote/follow/suggest anything Thanx for reading :))