Carefree

Milan's P.O.V

I woke up in Cee's bed feeling sore as ever. I looked at his face and smiled seductively, he got up "goodmorning daddy" I said to him biting my lip "time fo you to go goodbye" he told me picking up my clothes and tossing them to me.

Did it hurt my feelings? NO because I know he'll want me sooner or later.I slide on my clothes and go out to my car. That bitch Honesty think she can get anyone before me bitch think again, I really dont give to fucks about Ness I will toss her ass in a bush.I laughed at my thoughts when should I break it to Honesty that I slept with the guy she has deep feelings for. Boo-Hoo bitch.

Honesty's P.O.V

I rubbed Ness back as she cried in my arms. I wanted to fucking kill Mario for hurting my bestfriend like this "shhhh Ness you dont need to be stressin over him calm down cause trust me he gone get his I promise you that" I tell her and she giggled which made me smile.

"I just cant beleive he did that to me" she said wiping her face I got up and ran to the bathroom to get her some tissue "girl fuck him he can suck yo right fat ass cheek" I yelled from the bathroom and she laughed I laughed right along with her.

I came out and handed her the tissue and she took it "girl yo face look like you been crying for years" I tell her and she giggled "but Honesty you dont understand he broke up with me because he said I lied.What the fuck did I lie about" she said laying her head back on the pillow "I dont know what did you lie about" I ask her confused "I dont even know what I lied about Cause I never did this is all Bullshit" she said getting pissed.

I threw a pillow at her "bitch take yo bipolar ass to bed" I said putting some ointment on my tattoo then cleaning my back peircing. Then climbed in bed and laid down on one side while Ness was on the otherside.

I woke up to my some chick screaming out Mikey's name and the headboard banging against the wall I looked at the clock 7:30 what the fuck.Ness hopped up and groaned I looked at her "you hear this shit" I ask her irritated "hell yeah for her to be screaming like that he probably got that golden dick" she said I laughed.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. Ness did the same " are they still going at it" she asked comming into my room in her towel "yes imma punch the fuck out of him for waking me up"I said sliding on my lace panties and bra set. I slid on my neon pink  frayed booty shorts that had the pockets hanging out, I slid on a white tanktop,white gladiator sandals then mascara and lip gloss, I straightened my hair and ran downstairs to make me and Ness some food because my brothers woke me up early.

I made omlets then a nice glass of tropical punch "Ness your food is ready" I yelled up the stairs and she came down in a neon pink holister tanktop that was like more loose and some dark holister shorts with her pink and white Jordans "thanks boo" she said grabbing her plate and pouring her some orange juice.

We sat at the table eating " so what we doing today" I asked her "I dont know we can just chill cause yo party tomorrrow woop woop" she said getting loud and ghetto. Reese came downstairs and his girl left out I looked at him and shook my head he laughed " you know I got the hoes" he told me and I laughed "why you up Maurice" Ness asked and he looked at her and got aggravated "Mikey girl Layla was moaning and shit" he said making him a bowl of cereal, me and Ness was laughing then Layla came downstairs limping and we all shutup.

"hey guys" she said happy "remember that golden dick" Ness mumbled under her breath I wanted to laugh but I kicked her under the table "owww fuck was that for" she yelled and I just laughed then Mikey came down and kissed Layla "GET A FUCKING ROOM" I yelled "A FUCKING HOTEL ROOM CAUSE YALL KINKY ASSES WOKE ME UP WITH THAT LOUD SHIT" Reese yelled and I laughed "AWW MICHAEL DONT STOP AHH SHIT BABYY" Reese said sounding like a blonde girl and Ness spit out her juice and was dying laughing.