Confessions

After about 3 games of 2K.Yes Caz beat me 2 to 1 we ran around the house playing tag. I smiled the whole entire time. I wish I could spend more time with him everyday. I hid behind the couch and he found me. I laughed and he took off running. I dont know how we ended up playing but it was pretty fun.

I tagged him and jumped on his back " girl you heavy get off of me" he tells me pulling at my wrist. I just held on tighter and laughed. We ran downstairs to the basement and O and Dre looked like they was kicking each other in the face. I just laughed and walked to the movie rack and shuffled through the movie "bestfriend" he yelled from the top of the stairs "what Cazimere" I yell back "man dont be calling me my government name nigga" he tells me and I laughed "man what nigga" I say going to the end of the stairs.

He smiled I dont know why but it melted my heart "whatchu want me to get" he asked "popcorn, hot cheetos and cheese" I tell him "oh and you pick whatchu want and bring me a pop" I tell him going to pick out a different movie.

He came downstairs and sat the snacks on the table I turned to him "what movie you wanna watch" I ask him "somethin scary" he told me and I shook my head no "why" he whined " I dont like scary movies" I tell him and he laughed I popped in a haunted house and sat down " its a comedy" I tell him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders "ma whats yo point of askin if you wasnt gone care anyways" I chuckled as he whispered that in my ear.

I laughed the whole time with him during the movie. I was eating the hot cheetos and nacho cheese "nasty ass" I heard him mumble "try it" I tell him and he nodds no "please" I whine he laughs" gimme a kiss and I will" I laugh "you wish just try it please" "gimme a kiss" he said looking at me dead in my eyes. I laughed and shrugged it off and watched the movie.He laughed.

When the movie went off I sat the bowl of pop corn on the coffee table and the empty bag of hot cheetos along with the half jar of nacho cheese. I turned on the t.v and we both chilled on the couch.I eventually fell asleep.

Caz's P.O.V

"man I always had goals but the streets just was whats best for me" I tell her she just mumbles. I look at her to see her eyes closed I giggle. She looked so bueatiful when she was sleep I smiled.This girl must have been made for me she is everymans dream bueaty, brains and all. I lay down and pull her to me she willingly scooted over and snuggled closer to my chest.

Her warm body felt perfect against mine, and she smelled like strawberries. I laid there and went to sleep thinking about her hoping to dream of her.

Honesty's P.O.V

I woke up in Caz's arms and smiled hard af'. I stayed there for a couple minutes just thinking about what if we were together.NOOOO Honesty dont think about shit like that thats ho yo feeling get caught up.I thought to myself, I gently and softly moved out of his grip and tip toed past Dre and O who now looked like they were cuddling with eachother I laughed and went straight to the kitchen.

I made a big pot of cheese grits, cheese eggs, sausage, and biscuts. I left the food and headed upstairs I peeked into Mikey's room and he was cuddling with some chick I've never met before I tip toed out and walked to Reese's room I peeked in and him and this girl were cuddled up. Awww my big brothers in love.

I smiled and walked to my room. I checked my phone which was on my bed and I had missed calls from Ness. OMG I forgot I was supposed to be going out with her last night. I'll tell her everything later on today.I pick out my underwear and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth only 3 more days.I hop in the shower and do my hygiene. I walk out the shower and slide on my pink thong and my pink bra.

I slide on my khaki camoflauge leggings and a white tanktop with a black sleeveless button down top with studs on the collar  and longer back than front.I looked at myself in the mirror and my hair is a mess.I put it in a big sock bun and left a little of the sides out then deep spiraled them. I sat at my vanity and decided to do a soft brown smokey eye with eyeliner and mascara, I put on a light brown blush and not to dark and not to light red lipstick.