Big Steps

CAz's POV
I was trying my best to keep Honesty in and around the house. But her stubborn ass was doing the most. After her little hit she did on her fathers warehouse it made me think that my girl is really crazy.How the fuck is 2 crazy people gone work out.And the sex was A1. She starting doing new tricks and shit but I didnt let it stop me.

I hopped in the shower and I came back Honesty was gone. My heart was racing my girl probably out shopping I kept trying to convince myself.I got a call from Saint "aye bro we found em" he spoke into the phone "found who" I asked "that nigga King he on his way to the bahamas meet us at the warehouse tonight at 12" he said "bet" I said then hung up.

I wanted this nigga dead as much as Honesty but the thing with her is she want it done to quickly, but you gotta be patient you cant just rush into it.I keep trying to tell her  ass that and she just ignores me. I walked into he living room and she was playing 2k "you alright" I asked her pecking her lips "yea I gotta tell you something tho" she said I was nervous as fuck.

What if she pregnant? I cant have a fucking baby now. I mean I would like to start a family with her but I pictured it different "you pregnant" I askd being straight foward "no I wanted to tell you that I decided to wait like you wanted me to" she said. I was a little hurt at first that she wasnt pregnant.

I looked at her she rolled her eyes "are you gonna respond" she said "oh uhh thats good I dont want you killing anymore people" I tell her she sighed "I dont wanna either but its just that what my dad did made me pissed and hurt he wanted to hurt and kill me now I feel like its my turn" she said looking down"you never have to meet to his standards all you have to worry about is what the weather is tomorrow and what you gonna do today I got you" I told her she just kept looking down.

"you trust me?" I asked her she looked up and hesitated "yea" she said finally and when that word left her mouth it felt like I had just won a million dollars.

Honesty's POV

I was with Caz all day doing nothing just chilling. He was gonna go to the bahamas next week for a month for some type of planning.So I was in the house by myself "babe when you going to the bahamas" I asked him "2 days whhy" "I wanna go with you" I said "no Honesty its a set up you need to stay here Im gone be down there for about a month then after its all over Im comming back home to you but I will call you whenever I can promise" He said I kissed his lips "man whatever just dont do something you gone regret" I told him he smirked " I thought you trusted me" he said I smiled "I do but please dont destroy my trust I have already been through enough" I told him.

He went to the court to hoop with the boys tonight and of course you know I had to go with him. We was foolin then went home after 2 hours.I was on the bed on my phone"AYO MA" he yelled out the shower "what" I yelled back "Come join me" he said. I wanted to make his last night memorable in this city of Malibu.

I hopped in and he started planting kisses down my back. Then he lifted me up and started working with his tongue I moaned out loud as he just dug in. I held his head as he ate me.He then stopped and picked me up then kissed me passionately and long he put me on the bed and began eating again, he stuck his finger in and I moaned.He then looked at me in my eyes "I love you" he said softly before sticking his manhood in my slowly and gently and this shit really felt like my first time right here.I was moaning he was groaning I flipped him over "love you more" I said riding him for about a good 30 minutes I felt my self comming and I guess he did to.

I laid down and he started pounding me faster and faster then slowed down.My release came all over him and I felt his warm juices shoot up in me. I didnt care at the moment I just wanted him one last time.We laid next to eachother "now I really need a shower" I said he laughed "Im too tired I just want to hold you" he said. I cuddled my naked body close to his.

Then it hit me any other time we had sex it didnt feel this way.Why did it feel so different? It felt like he actually cared and loved me "Caz" I asked "huh" he said out of his sleep I giggled "did we just make love"