Suprise Surprise

Dre's POV

I was scared and in shock. I wasnt prepared for this shit I mean we didnt even decorate the baby room yet what the hell do I do.I picked up crying Jazzy and put her in her car seat then gave her her cup.I ran into the house and walked a now crying Rayven into the car I strapped her into the car "IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU"Rayven screamed at me and I was officially scared.

I pulled up to the hospital and called the boys.I walked over to the backseat and put Jazzy on the floor, then let her mom out who was punching me in the head "LOOK STOP TOUCHING ME"I yelled and she started crying. Did I feel guilty hell naw she fucking punched my head she lucky I aint hit her ass back.

I walked her in as they took her out back.I stayed in the room "I FUCKING HATE YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU I WISH YOU DIE YOU ANUS"she yelled in pain I just laughed. The doctor came in "ma'am you are only 3 centimeters dialated and you have been in labor for almost 3 hours now would you like an epidural or continue" the nurse asked and Rayven screamed "YESSS I WANT THE FUCKING EPIDURAL" she yelled and I laughed even harder. This bitch was crazy.

9 hours later

I watched her as she pushed and squoze the shit out of my hand. I wanted to just let her ass be in pain, "come on baby keep commin we need this baby here come on" I said I just wanted her to push, the doctor had told us that she might need a c-section and I didnt want that. I watched the baby head go in and out.

"one more time baby" I said trying not to throw up that shit looked discusting then finally I heard crying and I started crying "its a boy" the nurse annouced I cut the ombilical cord then they took him off "Drew Lamount Taylor" I tell her and she smiled I just kissed her lips. I hope my baby is okay.

After 30 minutes of waiting for my baby impatiently the doctor came in and he was wrapped up "well he is just now controlling his breathing he is doing good otherwise and you can hold him"he told us and I smiled then picked up my baby boy.He looked sexy like his daddy he had my curly hair, my light skin, my mouth and nose and he had Rayvens brownish hazel eyes "this my mans right here" I tell Rayven as she just smiled.

This baby and I were in seperable the doctor came in again and I was now holding onto Little mans hand as his clenched his little hands around my finger I smiled "wassup doc" I asked and he looked at me then to the baby "well I have to give him a breathing treatment but for now I want him to bond with his mother" the doctor joked and I straightfaced the fuck out of him .

I handed the baby over to his mother and her eyes lit up. I just smiled and took pictures then the crew came in "wassup my nigga" Honesty said hugging me then Cee,Sam,O,Mario,Mike and Reese was in here looking up at the baby "DAMN CAN A NIGGA GET A HELLO THE FUCK TYPE SHIT IS THAT' I said and they started laughing the doctor came in and gave him a breathing treatment.

Then my man was sleep so Honesty was holding him and rocking him "now all you gotta do is have a baby" I tell her and she laughed "nigga boom" she said putting the baby in Cee's hands."come with me Honesty" I tell her and she followed me out the hospital and hopped into my car.

I was smoking a blunt while she was driving to Home Depot.I brought the paint and wall stickers and all this other shit Honesty wanted to buy for the nursery "finished yet damn" I ask her and she laughed then handed me some blue and brown blankets "where to now" I asked smoking another blunt. I was officially high as fuck so she made me stay in the car as I gave her my black card.

She came out putting box after box after box after box and so on in the trunk.I didnt give 2 fucks but we stopped by the stores and bought like a ton of wipes and diapers "aye man I want to buy my mans some nice crispy ass clothes" I tell her as she picked up some ugly shit "well you do that when the mall is open" she said getting in the car with the bag.

I took her to my place and we painted the room light blue and brown. We let it dry then walked out.I took her to the hospital and boy was I high my baby was crying and Rayven was trying to rock him I took him out of her hands and started feeding him a bottle.He was quiet and Jazzy was sleeping on the sofa after he went to sleep I laid him in the basinet then laid down and went to sleep.