Disagreements and Makeups

I woke up in Dustins arms and instantly smiled.I did like Dustin he was like my bestfriend, I knew I could tell him anything but I dont know if I fully trust him as much as I want to.I mean I do have feelings for him but  I love him like a bestfriend.I looked at his features and gently kissed his lips. I tried to slide out of his arms without waking him but I wasnt successful he woke up and groaned. I laughed "Morning handsome" I tell him he smiled "Morning beautiful" he told me and I blushed.

He smiled "babe what time is it?" he asked me "10:30" I say going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I hop in the shower and shave then wash my hair.I get out and slide on my robe.I walk into my bedroom and he is sitting up on my phone. To be honest that shit irritated me but I really dont care if he read my text or not.

I walked to my dresser and put on my pink bikini bottom and the matching pink strapless top. I put my hair in a folded bun on top of my head.I slid on bleached my high waisted shorts and a see through half  cut shirt. I ran to my closet and grabbed my chuck taylor box that had my brand new pink chucks in there. I slid them on and hopped on his lap " you comming with me to the beach" I asked him and he laughed " who is this boy you and Ness been talking about" He asked me.

I froze for about two seconds "this guy I met at Apple Bee's I kinda like him" I tell him truthfully. I mean I am loyal and faithful in my relationships. He smirks and picks me off of him and gets out of bed "what is your problem" I ask him catching an attitude.I hate jealous people but shidd if I was dating me I would be the same.

"how the fuck do you have feelings for someone else Honesty, I am your fucking boyfriend. I have every right to be pissed off, But I dont have time to argue witcho ass" He tells me sliding on his Timberlands. I sit up on the side of the bed "SEE THIS IS WHY I DONT FALL FOR YALL NIGGAS YALL DO TO FUCKIN MUCH AND YOU ACTIN LIKE I FUCKING KISSED HIM OR SUM SHIT.BY NOW DUSTIN YO ASS SHOULD KNOW IM AS LOYAL AS CAN BE AND I WILL STAY FAITHFUL YOU ACTIN LIKE IMMA SIT HERE AND WAIT ON YO ASS ALL THE TIME, YOUR ALWAYS TO BUSY DOING SOMETHING ELSE WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO DO NOT BE AROUND OTHER PEOPLE AND JUST WAIT ON YO ASS.MAN FUCK THAT SHIT IF YOU LEAVING GO" I say raising my voice and hopping in his face.

He looked down at me "MAN I GOT SHIT TO DO AND PEOPLE TO SEE, IF IM BUSY YOU BRUSH THAT SHIT OFF LIKE YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK SO NEITHER DO I" he snaps back "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO BEG YO ASS TO NOT DO YO SHIT, THE DAY THAT HAPPENS HELL WILL BE FROZEN OVER" I yell walking away and pacing in the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE YOU WANT ME TO LIE TO YOU AND SAY SOMETHING BE HAPPY I WAS REAL WITCHO ASS, IF IM WITCHU IM WITCHU THATS IT" I yell one last time he slides on his shirt and walk out of the room. I am hurt that he dont trust me but Oh fucking well.I follow him downstairs and open the front door for him I flash him a fake smile and he mumbled under his breath "should've fucked Rayven". I snap my head to him and follow him out "REALLY YOUR SUCH AN ASS IF YOU WANT RAYVEN YOU CAN HAVE HER IM DONE WITH YOU AND THIS WHOLE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP BITCH" I yell and walk into my house slamming the door. We have had fights before but never this big. And to think I was starting to like his ass.

My brothers came downstairs still looking sleepy "man wassup with you" they both say and I laugh"man I just broke up with Dustin but man its whatever I wasnt falling for him anyways" I tell them and they laugh"you good" Mikey asked me and I smiled " better than ever" I say proudly. Im single now bitches watch out.

I go to my room and take silly pictures in the mirror I put them all on instagram then I called my bitch Milan.

LaniPooh: wassup

Me:grrr lets hit up the beach today

LaniPooh: alr. my nigga come pick me up I'll be ready by the time you get here