Trouble In Paradise

Dre's POV

I woke up to a crying Drew,along with a crying Rayven "he wont stop crying I havent done this in a long time" she cried I rubbed her back.Then took Drew I rocked him,bounced him,and patted his butt which was the only thing that soothed him.I placed him in her arms then she was smiling "I just got to get used to this " she said with a little giggle I laughed "yea" I told her.

Then went out to the mall. I brought him baby true religion,polo onesies and outfits,gucci shirts and everything from Jordans to Chucks from True Religion to Louis Vuitton my boy was gone be crispy.I went home and picked up Honesty on the way.

We put the crib together then put the blue towels over the end of the brown crib, we put the white changing table near the window, we had the rocking chair in the corner and shelves with little bears and toys on them. Then I stocked the closet which was filled up.

I took her home then back to the hospital.I walked up to the room and she was talking to a smiling Drew and Jazzy was looking over her shoulder "yall better leave my mans alone" I told them and she laughed Jazzy ran and hugged my legs. I lifted her up "you love you little brother" I asked her "yes him so pretty" she told me "nah he aint pretty boys arent pretty they are handsome" I tell her and she nodd"him handsome like dwaddy" she told me and I just smiled,then tickled her "I teach my baby right" I said walking over to Rayven and kissing her and Drew on the forehead.

She smiled "he has asthma" she notified me "okay hopefully he will grow out of it but we gotta be real careful about him" I tell her she just nodds.I look at her then to the baby and go to sleep.

Honesty's POV

The baby was so cute he looked just like Dre but with Rayvens eyes.I was in the shower then someone knocked on the door. I slowly slid it open then poked my head out "wassup" I ask Caz who was wrapped in a towel  "lets take a shower" he asked and I laughed "nigga boom" then closed it.After showering for about 30 minutes,I hopped out and walked into the room which was empty. I guess he showered in the bathroom down the hall.OH well I shrugged, then grabbed some yellow lace undies.

"Damn baby you still look good" a familiar voice said scaring the hell out of me "I've been waitin on you to get out the shower every since yo man left" I sighed not this shit I cant deal. I just stayed silent then walked over to the dresser "BITCH YOU KNOW YOU FUCKIN HEAR ME"he said walking closer.I opened the drawer and put my hand on the gun.I pretended that I was scrambling for something. I was turned around "LET ME THE FUCK GO"I said closing my eyes not wanting to see who it was. Because I knew it was gonna hurt.

"BITCH OPEN YOUR EYES" he yelled tossing me to the floor I opened my eyes slowing scanning the room then I looked at him "CALL ME A BITCH ONE MORE TIME THE NEXT THING YOU WILL SEE IS YOUR EYE LIDS" I yelled and he just hopped on me and slapped me.I hit his ass back then he kissed my lips.I didnt kiss back I lifted up my knee and hit his balls.

He rolled over in pain as I stomped him then ran for the door.Before I got down the stairs he chucked at glass at my head "BITCH GET BACK HERE" he yelled pulling my hair and dragging me down the hallway back into my room "DUSTIN" I yelled out in pain but he just dragged me till I felt something hard and cold hit my face.Where the fuck was Caz when I needed him I thought before I blacked out.