Super Sweet 17

I woke up to Ness jumping up and down on my bed screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I couldnt help but smile and laugh even though I was pretty tired still "thanks" I said to her and then my brothers came in and put a huge cupcake with a candle in it singing happy birthday I smiled "thanks" I said hugging them tight they laughed and returned the favor.

I blew out the candle then smiled they all laughed " Happy Birthday Babygirl" I heard a familiar voice say and I jumped up " daddy" I yelled and jumped in his ams almost in tears.I havent seen my dad in 2 months he held me tightly and I just cried happy tears " I missed you so much" I tell him " trust me babygirl I thought about you everyday but I knew your mom and brothers were going to take care of you" he said putting me down and kissing my forehead. I smiled and rushed to the kitchen I smelled my favorite meal.

I charged to the kitchen "MOMMY I THOUGHT YOU WERENT COMMING" I said as I attacked her with hugs and she kissed all around my face and laughed " I love you so much babygirl" she whispered and she cried "I love you to now let me go" I said hopping down and laughing.She brushed the hair out of my face " My babygirl is growing up, first my boys now my baby I cant do this" she said crying then going back to making me some chicken and waffles.

I ran upstairs and Ness was picking out her outfit I jumped on her back " you should tell them about your tattoo" Ness whispered " Hell No I dont wanna die on my birthday" I said and she laughed. I put on my sweats and headed to the hall to decorate for my party I put balloons all over the place with money in them then I set up the drinks at the bar,The Dj will be comming at 6 30 to set up and then I decorated the stage that had a pole on it I placed the photobooth in the corner then left

When I got home my dad was in his office and I walked in " I gotta talk to you close the door" I did as he told me and sat in the chair across from him and he looked me into my eyes " well, next year you'll be 18 I have a savings account for you that holds over 6 million dollars in it half for you and half for a house and food and billls when you move out" he told me and my eyes got big "Calm down you will have a job like your brothers and add to the account like your brothers" he said " yes sir" I said " I dont want no spoiled brat I want an independent daughter because I will not be working in business for a while okay I love you I love your brothers and I love your mother and my future grandkids" he said and I laughed.

"Now tell me your secret" he said and I immediately got nervous" what secret" I said sounding dumb " your brothers told me and your mother that you were hiding something, Come on Honesty you we all know you like the back of our hand" he said sternly i stood up and pulled my shirt up.And then turned around to show him my tattoo and my peircings "WHAT THE FUCK HONESTY SHANICE CALLESTE....TWINS NICEY GET IN HERE" He yelled and I just kept my eyes closed. They all busted in and then I opened my eyes and everyone was laughing.

I just went along laughing " finally you began to rebel" daddy said and I was just dumbfounded. I smiled and walked out. Me and Ness watched a couple movies then decided to get ready. I put on my clothes then took like 30 minutes curling my hair then I took another 30 minutes on my makeup. When I finished I looked gorgeous and so did Ness who had her hair in a bun and a mid thigh tight red dress.

I checked the clock 6:25 then me and her hopped in the car and banged the music of ASAP ROCKY Album and me and her was hype like it wasnt nothing. We pulled up and the DJ was setting up it was now 7 and people was lined up outside. This party boutta be hype af'