Goodbye My Love

Honesty's POV

I woke up in my bed alone and cold.But for some reason I had the butterflies. I was happy as a rose on a spring day.Ayyee Im a fucking poet imma shakespeare yo ass today. I laughed at my sillyness.I slid on my robe and walked downstairs to see it empty was he gone already I thought he said 2 days. I checked the fridge and there was a note :

Honesty, im out on a plane to the bahamas right now I promise imma call you when i get there but for now we lowkey.There is a lodge by the lake that I purchased for you by yourself.At first they said it would take a month to get this situated now they saying it could take some time.I love you and only you with all my heart i may sound soft right now but just know that im missing you as you read.You gave me your trust and I promised I wouldnt break it.P.s your brothers will be meeting us in a couple more weeks because of layla and the baby. The lodge is 5 bedroom and Rayven Drew,and Jazzy gone be there, Layla and her baby is gonna be there than you. No one would ever find you so when you read this start packing for your own safety along with Ness and the babiesLOVE YOU BRAT!!

-Caz

After reading the note. I was heartbroken and sad.I wanted to cry but I had to stay strong,I just pray to god that he is safe.I went upstairs and packed my bags full of clothes. I grabbed the game and some movies. I put them in the white escalade 2014 then kept packing my stuff. I grabbed all the money he left me and put it in my gucci bag. I put the bag in the trunk with the rest of my bags. I walked down the stairs of the house after putting the alarm code in. I looked back and hopped in the car.

I drove to the lodge and it was a very cabin like elegant house. I loved it, it wasnt as big as our house but It was good enough fully stocked with food and everything. I smiled as I took the key from under the matress. I walked around it was 2 floors to the house. I headed down the hall and picked a room.

I picked this cute little cabin room that had a lot of space.I unpacked then called Rayven she answered crying "You comming- to- get - me" she asked "yea Im on my way" I tell her hanging up. I locked the door then got in the car and drove off.I pulled up and she had Jazzy walking out the door sad "dwaddy left so me, mommy, and Drew is sad" she said I put the carseats in then put the kids in the car "why did he have to go" Rayven cried as she loaded the stuff onto the truck "its okay he gone be safe I hope" I said ready to cry with her.She hopped in Dre's Camero and followed behind me.

The baby was crying and Jazzy put his pacifier in his mouth "I MISS DWADDY" she said as she looked at the baby "DREWY LOOKS JUST LIKE DADDY AND DADDY GAVE ME THIS LOCKET WITH ME HIM AND DREWY IN IT.HE GAVE MOMMY ONE LIKE IT BUT WITH ALL OF US IN IT, DREW HAS A CHAIN THAT DADDY GAVE HIM FOR SHWAGG"Jazzy said ready to cry "BUT I TOLD DADDY I WAS GONNA BE A BIG GIRL FOR MOMMY AND DREW BUT I JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH HIM TONIGHT" she continued I just listened as tears fell.

This little girl was hurting but she was holding it all inside "CAN YOU HELP MOMMY AND ME" she said I smiled "look your daddy and my bestfriend Dre is gonna be fine.He is gonna come back sometime soon and when he do your gonna be so happy and he's gonna be so proud of you" I tell her she smiled " I cant wait" she said looking at her brother.

I parked my car in the driveway, then Rayven came and took out her bags. I grabbed the kids and brought them in the house. I took them to their rooms. and I began searching for the nursery. I found it and it was baby cribs gallor.

I put the baby in it as he slept peacefully.I smiled I actually missed Dre ass.