Finally Home

3 Months Later

Honesty's P.O.V

I finally arrive at home stress free and all, I walk in the Door and my mo

Was in the living room gossiping.I dropped Ness of on the way home she wanted to talk to her parents about the trip.She looked at me an hung up her phone then attacked me with hugs and kisses"I missed my baby I thought to little ass wasn't gonna be coming back home ever in life" she said overly dramatic I ouldnt help but to laugh.So where all did you go"well first we went to Santa Monica,L.A,Hollywood,then we drove to Florida and stayed at a hotel near Disney World and we went to every amusement park, we also went to Miami and everything we took pictures every where we went"I tell her and she was just fascinated and smiled.

I ran to the basement and Mikey jumped up and hugged me I hugged him back"I missed you so much" he whispered in my ear.A tear fell because I wanted my brothers there with me and Ness the whole time "me too" I said holding on tight to him.He then let me go and I went into daddy's office to see it's empty.

So I went back into the basement and Mikey looked like he had something to say.I sat beside him and we played a game of 2k.Well one game turned into 5. he let out a sigh in the middle of the last quarter and I looked at him worried "Michael are you okay" I asked him an he nodded his head "I'm moving out and I'm engaged" he told me and those words just sink in "Congratulations"I tell him with a fake smile.

See my brothers were my life and I was there's and I never wanted that to change ever!Right now I feel like I am being replaced but at the same time I

Am truly happy for him.I didn't notice a tear fell until he wiped it"don't replace me Michael I don't want you to start a new life and leave me out of it your my brother and bestfriend if I lose you then I would eventually lose Maurice and that can't happen"I said blinking away the tears.

"I'm not going to replace you ever in life your my baby sister and my only sister I love you with all my heart and never forget that Honesty Shanice.Remember death before

dishonor"he said an I smiled and hugged him.

We finished our game and chilled "whos your fiancé" I asked him "Layla"he said and I smiled because I actually thunk Layla a cool girl"and she having my baby"he mumbled and I hopped up "really" I said sounding like a kid in a candy shop"tea she 2 months"he said with a smile"you really love her huh" i asked him because you can tell by the glow in his eyes when he said her name.He shook hid head yea and I just smiled.

I ran upstairs and Reese was in daddy's office with him.So I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car for a second hen texted Rayven he told me to come over and the address and I zoomed to her house.

I pulled up and knocked on the door and Dre answered I hugged him "BESTFRIENDDD" he yelled and I laughed "WASSUP NIGGA" I yelled back then he let me in and I charged Rayven"spill" I told her she opened her mouth"I'm pregnant"

I looked at Dre and He looked at her and she looked at both of us back and forward.Dre just stood there.