Scared....No

Honesty POV

I woke up early and got ready for work.I decided to wear it in a high ponytail then I slid on my white skirt and my black tank then my white suit jacket.

I headed out for work when I noticed mail all over the floor.I just froze and picked them all up "done,done,done,done,what the fuck" I said they all said done or your done.

I wish a bitch would.I hopped in my car and drove to work."miss mason some lady is here to see you" Debra said to me "It's one of Lisa clients" I asked "no it's a lady she resembles you a lot" she said.My heart stopped "hold on" I tell her.

I peeked my head around the corner and I wanted to cry.My heart was froze,my legs locked,and the first thing came to my mind was get the fuck out if here.I grabbed my purse and stuff then walked out the emergency exit and to my car until I felt steel against my head.

I turned around "Shanice?" I said with my eyes closed "it's okay babygirl mommy is here to protect you" she said I opened and smiled.

"You got balls" I tell her shaking my head "you think you a gutta bitch" she said I just laughed "we'll hello to you to mother how have you been" I said politely she just smirked "I been watching yo ass" she said I smiled "good to know" I tell her smiling.

She just got pissed "ALL THE SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH AND YOU JUST SITTING HERE SMILIN"she yelled pointing the gun harder into my head "oh well umm... Yea that's all I have to say" I tell her she rolled her eyes and turned around "oh and you have beautiful babies" she said and I turned to her.

See that's where you fuck up.My babies are my world and I refuse to let any bitch,nigga, whoever fuk with mines."LOOK HERE BITCH! YOU GOT THE RIGHT ONE CAUSE IF YOU TOUCH MY BABIES BITCH IMMA KILL YO ASS MYSELF WITH NO DAMN PROBLEM,TRY IT BITCH BECAUSE IF YOU THINK YOU GONE GET TO MY KIDS THEN BITCH KILL ME NOW CAUSE IF YOU LET ME GO AND TOUCH OR COME NEAR MY KIDS IMMA MURDER YO ASS NO HEAITATION BITCH!" I yelled in her face she mugged me and rolled her eyes while sucking her teeth.

"YOU THINK IM SCARED OF YO ASS I PUSHED YOU OUT AND FOR YOU TO DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS I CAN KILL YO ASS HERE AND NOW,BUT I WANT YOU TO WATCH THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU SUFFER FIRST"she yelled back.

"YOU GOT ME FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP IF YOU THINK THAT'S HAPPENING I WILL BEAT YO ASS UP AND DOWN THIS FUCKING PARKING LOT DON'T GET IT TWISTED BITCH CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT IT I DON'T GOVE A FUCK IF OBAMA PUSHED ME OUT HIS ASS CRACK TOUCH MY KIDS IF YOU WANNA AND YO ASS IS GONE BE MOUNTED ON MY FUCKING FIREPLACE"I yelled pointing my finger in her face.

She laughed then spit on my feet.I slowly took off my shoes then mushed her face "bitch" I said people who were walking to their cars just came by and tried to prevent her.

"Your dead" she said while they held her arms "I'm not gone fight her that's my mother I would never do that just let me take her home for her meds" I said politely and they release me.

As I walked over there slowly I picked up my pace and was in a full sprint for this bitch,they let her go and she punched my ass in the face.I started punching her ass back.And we were full in fighting going head to head.For a old bitch she was hard as fuck.

She had my hair and I was punching her in the chest and shit.Security grabbed me and started pulling while they pulled her.I got her shirt and elf on to it "fuck this let me go imma kill this bitch" I yelled still holding her shirt.

She let my hair go but I wasn't letting go of her.I got 2 last good hits in before releasing "bitch touch my kids if you wanna" I said picking up my shit then hopping in my car and driving home to my kids.

"Twins!" I yelled and they flew down the stairs and hugged my legs "where is daddy" I asked them "he hiding from us" they said.

I laughed then picked up Hailey.My boss called "your fired I can't have my assistant fighting" she said "so what fuck you bitch" I said then put the phone down.

"What you want to do today" I asked Mere "can we go to extreme fun then icecream" he asked excited "we'll let's see what you want to do Hailey" I said looking at her then sitting her on the counter.That girl was heavy.

"Ummm movies,then ummm Disney world" she said and I laughe "how you go from movies to Disney world" I said then shrugged "Disney world later but today we can go to Extreme fun,then icecream, movie,The fair and come home and sleep all together after playing some games?" I said and they started dancing.

"How was work" Caz asked I smiled "I'm fired" I tell him he looked at me "why" he said with a giggle as he let Mere climb on his back "get this..I get there and they have someone waiting on me mind you I'm an assistant so I'm like aww shit a client of my own Then the lady says she resembles you I peep around the corner and my mom was there so I got the fuck on well tried to she came at me like on some weird shit and I just smiled and didn't care then she brought the kids into this and talkin about she gone make everyone around me suffer and spit on my foot, so I mushed her then people jumped in the middle I lied and we was fighting now I'm fired" I said to him making me a sandwich.

"Man why the fuck is she back we Lille her" he said mad "calm down I won't let the bitch get to mines" I tell him he laughed "don't become that thug chick" he said "shidd no promises it's in my blood" I tell him he giggled then pecked my lips.

After I ate my sandwich I walked to my room and slid on a red tanktop with my sleeveless jean jacket, my white frayed skinny jeans and my red chucks.My hair ha grew back out over the years so it was long, I mean long past my butt long.What can I say it's been three years my hair stopped almost at my butt and it was wavy.I put my red bandana on then walked out the room.

I laid out a red polo and white cargo shorts with white air forces for HaMere, and for Hailey I laid out a red Top that was stringy in the front Like the strings dangle and it was layered, and the back was plain then I put her white skinny jeans and some red chucks.

I wanted to match my babies so I just took of my jacket.When I was hanging my jacket back up Caz came in and started changing "the kids are clean" he said "you dress them?" I asked "no I need to shower to they told me we have a busy day" he said I smiled then kissed his lips long and slowly.

It was perfect hen I pulled away and got the kids dressed. "We matching" Hailey said playing with her shirt "yep" I said "daddy to?" She said "yep" I tell her and she smiled.I had her hair in a curly puff ball then put a red bow on it while Mere was just his normal.

Caz came out in a red polo with a matching hat hooked on his belt loop,with a Louis Vuitton belt and some Res chucks and white cargo shorts.I smiled "to my house first real quick" he said I nodded and we drove off.

Vote/comment an follow please!!!😊😊😊😊✔😋✌🙏🙌
.