Chapter 5

Rachael's PoV

It took me a couple of minutes to process what Ethan just said. "A-a date?"
I questioned.

"Yes a date. Our first date to be precise." Replied Ethan.

"What makes you think I'd want to go out on a date with you?" I said.

"Erm  why wouldn't you I mean come on most girls at school would want to." Replied Ethan.

Looks like he's the over-confident one in this relationship I thought to myself.

"This relationship huh" stated Ethan.

"Ugh I said my thoughts out loud didn't I?" I asked.

Ethan nodded his head smirking is oh so cute smirk.

I changed the subject. "If any girl at school would go out with you then why are you asking me?"

"Because you're the girl I would rather have." Replied Ethan.
Oh my that sounded so cheesy.

Instead of saying anything else I just thought about excuses as to why I shouldn't go on this date:
My mum doesn't know where I am,
My dad won't approve oh wait he already has,
I don't know if Ethan going to like how the date ends up.

I'm being stupid. I think I should just say I haven't got time and I need to get home. That way I can avoid making a fool of myself.

"Ethan I don't think I'm able to do a date today I've got to go home my parents don't even know where I am and I'm really tired." I explained.

Ethan sighed in defeat. "Can I at least drive you home then?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess." I replied meekly.

"Thanks babe." He said smirking.

"Please don't call me babe it sounds like something you'd say to one of your sl*ts." I said trying hard not to panic.

He's just dropping me home it's not like he's kidnapping me or anything and my dad obviously likes him so it must be safe enough for me to sit in the car with him for a 20minute car journey.

"Okay fine babe I won't call you babe anymore." He replied not noticing my slightly panicked state.

Luckily his car wasn't much of a walk from the building and it wasn't that cold outside.

"Oh my gosh you own a Mercedes SL. You're so lucky. Wait how do you even have a license? Aren't you 16?" I said.

Ethan scratched the back of his head. Wait is he nervous? I just made Ethan Harley the most popular guy in summerset high nervous.

"Your dad is the reason why I have a license. I knew your dad kind of had a soft spot for me so once I told him I was your soulmate he was actually alright with it which surprised me as well. The fact that he was happy, I thought that there would be no harm asking him if I could get a license. Then your dad made some phone calls and here I am with a license." He said.

Wow.

"I didn't think my dad had a soft spot for anyone other than me." I said.

Ethan just shrugged his shoulders.

We got into the car and it looked amazing inside. The red and black looked really nice together.