Chapter 15

Rachael PoV

She told me everything. Well her side of it. She told me how she was supposed to be the only girl and how my parents never wanted another child especially a girl. They wanted a boy instead. She told me how she accidentally tried to kill me when she came back from boarding school and how she nearly hit me with a rolling pin. She said that she got sent away to boarding school because my parents thought she was gifted.

Ha. Gifted my ass. I bet she was sent to a mental hospital. I feel sorry for those poor people. They never knew what was coming.

"Wait so you're my 'gifted' sister who's name is..."

"Violet." She replied observing me.

"Yeah Violet that my parents loved more than me." She nodded her head in agreement.

I scoffed. "You expect me to believe that?"

"Believe what you want. I'm just surprised mum and dad never told you."

"Maybe they wanted to keep my brain clean from your mental illness." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked curiously.

"Oh nothing... Can I ask you a question?" I asked changing the subject.

She nodded her head looking bored.

"What part do I play in all this? Why is it you want revenge on me?" I asked.

"Since the day you were born and I had first met you, you was meant to die."

-------

Ethan's PoV

She's been gone for a day and a half.

Who knows what they could be doing to her. Right now we are close to where we think she's being kept. We're ready to attack. But we weren't till yesterday.

24 hours before:

"What do we do now?" I asked Steven once he had finished the story.

"Well I don't know what Violet is like but all I know is that the demon inside of her has taken over more of her spirit than there is humanity left inside of her."

This so called sister could be a serial killer for all we know.
Need to think of a plan. Gotta save Rachael. I just met her I can't lose her already. And I thought the only problem I would have is waking up for school on Mondays.

"First things first, we need to locate her. Since she hasn't got her phone on her we can't track her using that so we're going to need to hack into the security cameras around this street and try and find anything that we can use to locate her. Then we will need back up in order to attack." I said taking charge.

"Spoken like a true naturals' King." Said Steven. "You heard him guys lets get going."

We drove back to Steven's office and I went onto his computer. I typed in the security camera company website for the cameras that we found in the streets Rachael visited. Then I used this code to hack into the footage that the camera company used. It was pretty easy since they had used a weak firewall. Next I typed in the date and the time which I think was around 12. Now this is the boring part. I had to watch the footage up until 3am which is around the time we arrived at the alleyway to find Rachael.

12am- Nothing.
1am- Still nothing apart from these drunk guys having a fight. It was pathetic and they were too drunk to even throw good punches.
1:38am- I see two people enter the alleyway. One's a man and one's a lady.

I try and zoom in to see their faces clearly. God turn around. They're so deep in conversation that they won't turn around. I can't even hear them properly since the camera is too far. Even my good naturals hearing won't help.
Yes finally they've turned around. Now they're looking directly at a camera. The man is still talking to the lady who's nodding and he's pointing outwards. I took a snap of their faces and paused the camera feed.

I then held the mouse and drew boxes around their faces. Then I used my laptop which I connected to the man computer and transferred the pictures. Now I need to see if they have anything to do with Rachael's kidnapping. I continued watching the feed. They just kept talking for some time. Then around 2am the guy looked to be sniffing the air. Then the lady layer on the floor and the guy stood over her with what looked like was a whip but he never layer a hand on the lady. She looks like she was screaming I think. But the guy never hit her. What are they up to? Then I saw Rachael run through the alleyway. She looked beautiful even if she has pretty bed hair. Damn I'm whipped. She lunged for the guy. Damn my girl's strong. I think she thought the guy was going to hurt the lady. They rolled around and I thought Rachael was winning but instead the guy was on top of her. The lady got up but Rachael was still fighting in the guy's grasp. Then the guy put something on her mouth and she was out. Watching this angered me but I had to see where she went. I watched the guy throw Rachael like a ragged doll over his shoulder. I used the next nearest camera to follow them. They walked to a black Range Rover which had dark tinted windows. Well they're not really smart if they used a real number plate instead of a fake one. I also took a picture of the number plate. Using the two pictures, I hacked into this United States thing that records every single person that's been in the US and everyone that's left. The fact that I had clear images of the faces I will be able to figure out who they are.

The site took about 10minutes before finding out the two people; Amanda Robinson and Jack Smith. These were the fake names they used. Their real names were Rosie Teenan and Blade Jackson.

Finally I've got something. I then got this trap phone I had to track down the car. I put in the number plate. My phone recognised the car and matched it to what i saw. Now I can track down the whereabouts of these people. I informed Rachael's dad Steven about what I've found and who's in on the kidnapping. I told him to get some warriors and a few witches ready; we'll be leaving tomorrow to track down my girl.

//////////////////////////
Hello readers I hope this chapter was okay. I kinda need some help in getting more reads and I would appreciate it if anyone had any ideas or a way to help me. Vote⭐️comment💬share📲
Thanks for reading❤️