Chapter 36

Ethan's PoV

I got out of bed and went downstairs to grab my laptop and the plan I had made.
If my vision is telling me that Rachael is in Hamburg then I need to do a little bit more research.

I sat down on my bed and turned my laptop on, waiting for it to load. Whilst waiting, I closed my eyes and replayed parts of the vision in my head again. There might be something in my vision that could lead me to Rachael.

As the scenes passed through my memory, I looked for something. Anything.

The row of planes didn't give enough information as it just showed different types of airlines.

The image of California international airport was helpful because it showed me which airport her flight departed from. This means that I can find that information from the airport departure system.

The next image was of Rachael and she looked beautiful.

Her hair was left in its curls and she has no makeup on apart from lip balm. She was also wearing a flowery top and a necklace which only showed the chain. However I recognised that necklace. It was the one I gave her when I first told her about my parents. The fact that she still had it on made me smile.

There were also many people around her but no one sat next to her. As I was looking at her something orange caught my eye. It was on all the seats.

I looked the orange cloth on the seat next to Rachael and saw that it said the name of the airline she was with.

The cloth said Easy Jet.

I opened my eyes again to see that I was back in my room on my bed.

I thought back to what I had just seen. That was the airline she was with which means I need to look at the flights which took place at California international airport with the airline Easy Jet. I wrote down all that I had gathered from the scenes onto my plan.

Now that I've got more information, I have a better chance of finding Rachael faster.

Once I had logged into my laptop, I went onto my hacking browser and typed in airports. Then I put in the name of the airport which was California international airport.
Once the system asked for the next code to be inputted, I typed the airline which was Easy Jet. Then it asked for a date.

I have no idea when she left or what's been happening since I last saw her so I haven't got a date to input.

I decided to ignore that one and instead input Rachael's full name: Rachael Anne Jones and her birthday: the 1st December 1999.

I entered all of the codes into the system till it showed me the flight code.
I clicked onto the flight code till it showed me all the information of that flight. It even showed me the passengers that were there, the date and time they left as well as the date and time they arrived in Hamburg.

She left on the 3rd of December with a flight which took off at 1:05 and arrived in Hamburg on the 4th of December at 10:30.

Now all I need to know is where she's staying so I know where to find her.

I cleared all the previously codes on my hacking browser and started a new one. This time, I'd be programming the cameras of Hamburg airport to find out where Rachael went once she left the aeroplane.

All this might sound stalkerish but I need to know she's safe. I don't even know why she's in Hamburg but it probably has something to do with what happened with Violet.

I still can't believe I let that happen but I guess I'll have to see what happens when I tell Rachael what really happened. I just wish she talked to me about it if that is why she's been ignoring me and has escaped to another country.