Chapter 29 part 1

(A/N This chapter will be in two parts. The second part will be uploaded once this part gets 30 reads. Vote⭐️Comment💬Share📲
Thanks for reading❤️)

Ethan's PoV

Yesterday I got a text from Justin saying how I need to meet him at the chain house as soon as possible. However I was with Rachael yesterday and if I took a look at the text she would probably feel a bit of my worry through the temporary bond we have.

So now I'm making my way to the chain house at 6am just to find out what's going on.

I know what you're thinking: Why am I awake so early? How do I know I'm not being played? Did I even eat breakfast?

Well firstly I'm only awake this early so that I can see what Justin wants and also let Rachael see Tucker like we planned yesterday.

Secondly, they wouldn't play me because they know I will play them at their own game. I mean come on I am the only one that is really good at pranks out of everyone at the chain house. I was the one that put itching powder in people's beds, hair dye in their shampoos and flour in the hair dryers. I've also never been pranked before.
Apart from the one time Rachael put makeup on my face but luckily she deleted the picture.

Thirdly, I'm going to buy some Starbucks for both me and Rachael to eat once I pick her up.

I parked my car and walked towards the entrance. As I was about to place my hand on the door knob, the wooden door was slung open and I was pulled inside.

"Jeez Justin. I knew you wanted to see me as soon as possible but I never thought you were this eager." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Ha ha you're so funny. Seriously Ethan this isn't the time to joke around." Said Justin.

"Okay okay." I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Now come on." He said before leading me to his room.

I walked in and sat down onto his bed.
His room isn't like any bedrooms you've ever seen before.

It's full of gadgets and computers. He has a whole desk full of five computers and scattered papers.
Then on another desk he has a few gadgets, tracking devices and cameras.
Also on his bedroom floor are alarm systems, trip wires and many other things.

When I first came into his room I asked why he didn't have an office for all his hacker stuff. He said that it is easier if his stuff is with him so he can always have access to it and no one will ever be allowed to enter without his permission.

Oh and the coolest thing about this room is where his clothes are placed. He's got a built in wardrobe which pops out of the walls. If Rachael agrees, I'm definitely getting Justin to design parts of the electrical appliances of our dream house.

Wait. She doesn't know about it yet. I've not even finished the design yet. I've made many attempts but the design still isn't perfect. The amount of times I've gotten so frustrated at what I've drawn, I'm surprised Rachael hasn't seen pieces of crumbled paper lying around my house.

"So why did you need to see me 'as soon as possible'?" I asked.

"It's taken me over a month but I've figured out the unusual liquid which was present in Candy Smith's body." He replied.

"What was it?" I said now serious.

"There was alcohol present which made it harder to analyse but the liquids inside of her were a mixture of herbs and poisons." Said Justin.