Chapter 26

Rachael's PoV

Ethan looked so hot whilst he was playing with Tucker in the garden. I'm actually glad he likes his birthday present considering Tucker is a puppy right now.
At least now Ethan won't be on his own at home like he has been for a couple of months.

Oh gosh!

This is his first birthday without his parents.

I wonder if he's noticed. Of course he's noticed it's his parents.

But it is also his birthday so I'm going to refrain from mentioning his parents just so he stays happy.

As we walk to the car, Tucker gets really excited and runs around me and Ethan and in different directions.

"He's very energetic." Said Ethan chuckling at Tucker.

"Yeah he is. That's why I bought him for you." I replied.

"Thank you." Said Ethan stopping to look at me.

"Your welcome." I replied before opening the door of the backseat.
Then I placed Tucker's mat between the middle and left seats.

"Okay Tucker no messes in my car. Also please don't scratch the seats." Said Ethan.

Tucker barked in reply showing that he understood Ethan.

I patted the mat and Tucker jumped up onto it.

"Good boy." I said petting him.

"You taught him that as well?" Asked Ethan who had an astonished look on his face.

"Yeah I would normally pat the sofa and he would soon understand to jump up onto it." I replied before taking a seat in the passenger seat.

Ethan also got in before driving off. He also opened the back window half way to make Tucker feel more comfortable.

6 minutes later, Ethan's car was parked outside "Breakfast Angels."

The outside was a light grey colour and was more or less covered in graffiti. The name of the diner was a blood red background with white writing sign which stood out since the rest of the outside was covered in graffiti.

All around the front were words such as: peace, hope, freedom, love and many more. However instead of them being painted like people would normally see them as, they were spray painted which signifies the words even more.
There was also a plain open sign which had a red background and white writing.

Ethan got out and then opened the door which held Tucker. Tucker turned towards the opened door with his tongue hanging out and tail waggling faster.

"Okay Tucker sit." Said Ethan putting his hand out towards Tucker.

Tucker obeyed and sat back done on the mat.

Ethan then grabbed Tucker's leash and put it through one of the holes in his collar. Then he gently tugged on the leash and Tucker hopped out of the car.

Ethan then handed me the leash and I went towards the grassy area so Tucker will be able to do his business if he needed to.
Once Tucker was done, we walked back to Ethan who had just locked his car.