Chapter 35

2 weeks later

Ethan's PoV

Since I found out my natural ability, I've been practicing. I've learnt to foresee the future and the past and I've even learnt how to show other people my premonitions or thoughts I have which seem like the movies of my mind although I'm not perfect at it yet. Steven, Rachael's dad, has been helping me although the condition he had before he started to teach me was weird.

Flashback

"Alright Ethan I'll help you train with your new ability but on one condition." Said Steven.

"What's that?" I asked slightly nervous.

"You cannot mention Rachael whilst I'm training you."

Flashback over

I obviously agreed because I knew no one could train me better than the natural King but I'm still suspicious.

I couldn't question his condition because he might find that disrespectful but that doesn't mean I can't find out what's going on for myself.

I haven't seen Rachael in 2 weeks and it's f*cking killing me. I've asked her parents, her friends and even Sam and Connor but they either don't know or won't say. I really miss her and no matter how many times I've tried to call her phone or contact her through the mind connection, I can't get through. Now I'm going to find out what's really been going on.

Her parents are obviously not going to help me, her friends are clueless and don't really want to tell me anyways and Sam and Connor are also clueless.

Now I'm standing outside the chain house to see if I can get anymore information.

"Ah Ethan good to see you." Said Justin who had opened the front door to the chain house.

"Hey Justin." I said before doing the man-hug with him. 

"What brings you here?" He asked as we walked inside.

"I'm here to ask some of the people, that are currently in the chain house, a question." I said.

"If it's about Rachael then sorry man no one can help you."

"What?" I asked looking at Justin like he had grown two heads.

Justin sighed before saying, "We can't talk about Rachael with you. No one here can."

"Is this some sort of prank?" I asked.

"No." Replied Justin who's tone was now more serious.

"Then what?!" I asked my anger now rising.

"Ethan we've all had orders." Said Justin.

"From who? Who has given you orders to not talk about Rachael with me, who might I remind you, is my soulmate."

"The King." Said Justin.

"Agh!"

"Ethan you can't get angry it's not good for the next natural King." Said Justin trying to calm me down but only Rachael could do that properly.