Chapter 14

Why does this person's voice sound so familiar?

The darkness surrounding me made it harder to see the face of the voice but the aura of the atmosphere changed. It feels more depressing and dangerous. Worse than being surrounded by these unwanted.

"What has cat got your tongue?" Said the voice.

The bitterness made a shiver go down my spine. It made me want to whimper in fear but I kept my mouth shut. I won't show any fear to these fucktards.

I shook my head no answering the person's question.

"What we gonna do with her boss?" Asked one of the men by the person's side.

"Don't worry I'll have my fun." She answered her voice now sounding clear.

She then turned to me. "To da loo sister talk to you later." And walked away.

I spat at the spot they once stood. Wait. What was it she said? Have her fun? What fun? Wait. Sister???!!!!! There is no way I'm related to this psychopath! I can't be. If I had a sister my parents would have told me. Wouldn't they? I have no memory of having a sister and I have a pretty good memory. Ah man why is it always me people keep secrets from? I'm always the one left in the dark. Literally. I'm trapped in this hell house. My arms and legs are aching and I think I have a bruise on my head from getting hit. I mean who hits someone on their head

And I've been talking to myself in my own head for the past 15minutes now I'm really going crazy.

I wonder if Ethan is looking for me. I mean I've only been his girlfriend for like 2days and his mate for 3. I'm not trying to be those hopeless girls that always rely on their boyfriends but I doubt they've been in these situations so I have a right to want Ethan. I hope he's looking for me. I don't really know what these unwanted and their so called 'boss' can really do and I really hope I don't find out.

I think it's late afternoon Monday which means I've missed school. Ha those bitches are in maths while I'm here. Trapped. Alone. I'd rather be in maths.

I wonder what the girls are doing. Are they worried about me? Does the school even know I'm missing? Does anyone know? What about my parents? Oh god this is so stressful.

I can't take anymore of my brain thinking I need sleep. So that's what I do.
-------
Liquid is splashed all over my body making my body sting. I scream in pain and jolt awake. In front of me are two unwanted men. One holding a bucket and another with a towel in his hand. They were both laughing. Laughing at my pain.

I quietened my screams and instead spat their way.

"Hey now pretty girl if you want this towel I don't think you should be so rude. Did your parents not teach you any manners?" Questioned the guy with the towel.

I put on my best fake ass innocent face that sluts at my school sometimes do to get away with stuff in class. "Can I please have that towel?" I asked.

The guy with the towel looked at the guy with the bucket who just shrugged his shoulders. The guy with the towel went behind me as untied one of my hands.

I was then passed the towel and used it to wipe my face. It stung like a bitch. I screamed so much. The pain is unbearable. Followed by my pained screams was the laughter of the men again.

"What's with all this noise can't you keep her mouth shut?" Questioned the girl from before frustration laced in her voice.

She walked in to see what was happening to me.

"Guys I told you to keep the noise down." She said.

I took her telling those men off as a chance for help. "Please help me. I haven't done anything wrong. These men are punishing me for no reason. They're giving me this painful liquid." I said trying to act helpless.

"Ohh is the little girl in pain? Is she going to go home and cry to her mum and dad? Oh wait she can't." She replied changing her tone from sympathy to mocking.

"Don't you mean our mum and dad?" I asked trying to hit a soft spot. I think I did since she growled in anger.
Looks like she really is my sister.
"You're really going to stand there while your own sister gets tortured? What would mum and dad think?" I questioned.

She smirked back at me. "What makes you think I still think of you lot as family? I mean here I am letting two men give my sister deadly nightshade, which by the way is like wolfsbane but for naturals, whilst I do nothing about it." She said back.

"Why am I here?" I asked. "What do you want with me and why don't I remember you being my sister. Why hasn't anyone mentioned you before?"

"I've never liked you. From the day you was born. And I'm back to get my revenge."

//////////////////////////
Sorry this was a crappy chapter I just kind of wanted to fill in a couple of gaps. Hopefully the Sunday chapter will be better. This chapter is dedicated to divergentlover48 thank you for helping me up my reads and asking your readers to read my books. Vote⭐️ comment💬 share📲 Thanks for reading 💜