« Chapter 12- Titus' hint »

3rd Person's P.O.V

The new recruits of the Survey Corps arrive today. As they walk along the grounds of the Survey Corps HQ, Hazel was in the stable, not that far from where the recruit are standing. She turned around when she sensed their presence and suddenly recognized them.

'More troublesomes incoming,' is the first thing she thought going back to cleaning Raven's stable.

Meanwhile, Titus was happy finally being at the Survey Corps Headquarters and the first thing he did was to look for a certain blonde female.

"Guys!" all of them look at the direction of the voice and saw Eren. All of them--well, not actually all, but most of them smiled seeing him again.

"Eren! It's nice seeing you agai-" Titus was cut-off when Mikasa suddenly went to Eren. He understands her, though. Ever since he met the trio back at Shiganshina, he knew that Mikasa is way over protective of Eren so he just let her be. Mikasa in the other hand, is now interrogating Eren about if he's alright, what did that witch--referring to Hazel--did to him, those kinds of questions.

"Geez, Mikasa. I'm not your kid nor little brother. So don't treat me like one. I'm great here. No one tried to harm me--well, no one dared because of Hazel-san," Eren said as Mikasa narrowed her eyes feeling annoyed though, Titus in the other hand smiled at the mention of his sister's name.

"Speaking of my big sister, where is she?" Titus asked Eren. ERen was ready to answer but was cut-off.

"So you're the new recruits, ei? Thought so since I saw some familiar faces from Trost. Tch, good thing you brats didn't chickened away back at the recruiting," Hazel said from behind them. Some of them were surprised. Of course, Titus is one of the tallest cadets from the 104th trainee squad and it is surprising that his older sister is shorter than Krista Lenz, the shortest among the new Survey Corps recruits.

Though, some of the males are also mesmerized by her beauty.

(Naks naman!)

"Sure do. I won't be chickening away just because we'll be fighting humanoid beast! I'll sure be one of the greatest cadets here," Titus said smirking. Hazel clicked her tongue as she pushed Titus slightly making him back away a little.

"Sure do. Impress me. By the way, I'm Hazel Bruagstien, part of the special operation squad," Hazel introduced coldly. Her cold attitude kinda made them uncomfortable, but tried to hide it. "I'm not a fan of welcoming but I'll welcome you anyway, additional troublesomes."

Then she left and went inside the building as Jean sweat dropped at the encounter with Titus's sister.

"Geez, is she really like that?" Jean asked as Eren and Titus nodded.

"She's intimidating like Levi Heichou and more terrifying when angry," Eren said as Titus snapped his head to Eren hearing that man's name.

"Umm, may I ask? Who's actually is that Levi Heichou?" Titus asked.

"He's the leader of the special operation squad and also said Humanity' Strongest Soldier. Why'd you asked?" Eren answered then queried too. Titus just simply shrugged and looked at the huge building in front of them.

'That...Levi. He got some kind of attachment with Nee-chan. Hehe. I'm such a malicious kid just like what Nee-chan said,' Titus said to his mind.

*****

Sorry guys if this is soooooooo short. Sarreh. Okay? Sarreh?

~RSE out