« Chapter 13- Titus' hint 2 »

A/N: heyyo guy! Sorry for not updating for a while. Been busy with school and curricular. BTW, I kinda forgot some of the infos about Special Ops Squad so bare with the infos here.

« Chapter 13- Titus' hint 2 »

3rd Person's P.O.V

After the little tour of the new recruits around the Survey Corps Headquarters. They went to the mess hall in their casual clothes. Eren sat with his friends. In between Titus and Mikasa and in front of Armin. The trio's been chatting quite a long period of time now and as for Titus, he was looking around to see where his sister is seated.

'Where is Nee-chan? Jeez, for an old headquarters that's been moved into, there's already a lot of cadets here,' Titus thought as he spots a blonde woman whose being a loner at their table.

Petra, Erd, Olou and Gunther's chatting leaving Hazel alone not even saying a word.

'Nee-chan really change a lot. She's not that interactive now. Maybe...that's the effect of...Kaa-san and Tou-san's...death,' Titus thought. He also spotted Hazel gazing from time-to-time to a certain place making Titus curious where. He traced her gazed and it landed on a raven haired male at the superiors' table. 'Wait! That's the man from the courthouse and the infirmary! That's Levi Heichou!'

Titus smirked internally and whip his head to Eren, "Hey, Eren. Tell me more about the Special Squad you're in."

"Levi's squad? Why are you so keen to know?" Eren asked raising an eyebrow. Titus masked his smirking expression with a serious one.

"I'm kinda curious. If it was a special squad, I wanna know why it is called that," Titus lied. The truth is, he just wanna know Hazel's relationship with the captain and if he ever find something in Eren's statements, he will surely interrogate his fully changed sister about it. (What a naughty boy...)

"Well, okay. The orange haired is Petra Ral. She killed several titans and leaved several assist. She was also hinted to have a crush on Haichou that is mostly discussed by the others. The blonde wrinkled man is Olou Bozado. He often or always imitates Heichou. The tall blond man is Gunther Schultz (Is it right?) he and Erd Jinn are quite close to each other. They are also the top two and three of the strongest cadets in Survey Corps,"

"And whose the first one?" Armin asked becoming curious too.

"Hazel-san. She's second to Levi Heichou. But, now that Mikasa's here, I think she's now down to third strongest. As I recall, she also challenged Heichou several times already. But once never won against him," Eren answered. Titus gazed back at his sister whom he found glaring at Levi.

"Not winning against midget? Hmph, so she can't also beat me then," Mikasa said calmly but the annoyance can be traced in her tone.

"Well, I suppose. But believe me, its hard to challenge those two. Both of them are scary, strict, and stoic. They never let anyone beat them especially Hazel-san. She also stick to her responsibility," Eren said. "Sometimes, I even think that Hazel-san has an grudge on Petra because she always treat Petra the coldest way among the squad."

That statement made Titus look at Eren again.

"Really?" he muttered and smirked internally, wider. 'Oh, Nee-chan, I'm getting some clues~"(๑¯ω¯๑)

*Time skip*

Titus' P.O.V

After dinner, I went to a search where nee-chan is. I'm pretty nosy so I wanna investigate about Nee-chan and Heichou for a while. Hehe, just keep quiet.

I stopped in front of a door. Eren told me this is Nee-chan's door, just to make sure, I'll knock.

"Whoever you are, get lost," yup. Definitely Nee-chan. I just smiled.

"Really, Nee-chan? Even if it's Levi heichou?" I asked mischievously. The door opened revealing my sister in casual clothes and pissed look. She leaned on the wall and crossed her arms.

"What do you want, Titus? I'm busy," she said coldly. I raised an eyebrow.

"Busy? With what?" she glared at me.

"It's none of your stupid business, so go away," she was about to close the door when I stopped her with my hand making her glared at me as I playfully smiled at her.

"Nee-chan~ It's been five years, huh? Why are you like that? If Kaa-san and Tou-san were here, they're gonna scold you," I playfully said. Okay, I'm dead.

"They're not here so shut up," she said annoyed.

"Ie! Wanna--" I got stopped when I saw something in her little desk. I looked at her and smiled. I dashed towards it, but I think she predicted it and chased me. Hehe, though, too bad. I got it.

"Titus Alexander Bruagstien! Give me that back!" Nee-chan said with authority. I lift it up making her jump up and down. Too bad I'm way taller than her.

"I don't want to!"

"Stop your child's play and give me that!" she said. I looked up. It was her drawing book. I know she loves drawing but what I just saw there made me smirk. "Titus!"

"I don't want to. And what's this? Why are you drawing Levi Heichou? You like him, don't you?"

"I DON'T LIKE HIM, SHUT UP!!"

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

"Hazel doesn't like who?" Hange, Eren and Levi asked hearing Hazel's shout...

---

I enjoy reading comments so please leave some for me to read and please vote if the chapter sparked your interest.

~RSE out