« Chapter 15- The Plan »

Hazel's P.O.V

I curse this world. Why do every single thing have to get worst?! If I only have the power to erase what was planted inside your mind, I have done it a long time ago.

"Hazel! Is it true? You like Heuchou?!"

"Hey, Hazel! I thought you hate Levi Heichou?!"

"You two makes a cute couple!" I stood up annoyed and glared at Gunther, Erd, Olou and Hange intently.

"Fuck you all! I never like that stupid midget so don't ever ask and tell me those! Those are just stupid mischief my annoying bratty brother told everyone! So leave me alone!" I yelled and stomped out the mess hall. I was eating when they were pestering me, but I lost my appetite.

That. That's the thing I want to erase in their feeble minds. Since the incident with Titus the other day, rumors started spreading like germs on your hands.

First, I knew my brother joined Military, disobeying me. Then, he's pestering me and then this?! This rumor?! What's next?! My identity as a shifter is revealed? Or even the higher ups knew about that stupid rumor?

"Hazel!" I stopped from walking and turned around trying to keep myself to be calm. Commander Erwin called "I've been calling you but you just snob me."

"Gome ne," I said coldly but he just smiled.

"Is this about that rumor that you like Levi?" I snapped and glared at him.

"What the fuck?! The rumors even got to you now?!" I annoyingly clicked my tongue and curled my hands into fists.

"Yeah, and I think you two a good couple," he commented.

"Tch, I'd rather wish for the world to end than to wish to be with that midget, commander," I said as he chuckled. What's funny?

"Anyway, calm down because you'll be going out with your squad and talk about the position in the next expedition," Oh yeah. OUR next expedition is weeks away now. "Haven't L--"

"Don't say his name around me. And now. He didn't say a word," I said annoyed. I don't want to hear his name or I'll fuckingly puke.

"Haha! Okay. You can go now," he said as I bowed and walked away. I directly went to my room and took a quick shower.

While in the shower, I sighed heavily and thought some things.

"Hello! I'm Isabel and this is Farlan!"

Tch. Stop it, Hazel!

"Nice to meet you! I'm Hazel. Hazel Braugestien."

I punched the wall and made a crack. Stop going back to the past, Hazel!

"I'm Levi. Levi Ackerman."

"FUCK!!"

I just decided to get out the shower, get dress and lay on my bed waiting for Petra to get me. Fuck! Stop thinking about them. They're history! In the past! Even that feeling! It's in the past now!

Farlan and Isabel are dead! Long-time dead so stop thinking about them! They're history! Like my parents! Like everything! like the old Hazel they once knew...

"Eyyie! Hazel-chan! You really like Ani--"

"Shut up, Isabel! They might hear you."

"Don't worry, Hazel-chan. I'll keep it a secret."

"You better."

"Of course. Cross my heart. Swear to God and hope to die."

"Hazel-chan!"

"Hazel-chan!" I open my eyes and sat up. I heard loud banging on my door as I opened it and saw Petra. "We're going now, Hazel-chan."

I just quietly walked towards the stable and saw the others there. Even, Levi.

"Tch, late again, Braugestein?"

"Tch, like you care," I muttered and got up Raven. I heard him click his tongue and lead the way. I stayed at the back of the squad, away from him.

Why am I remembering this now?

×Time skip×

After feeding Raven, I joined the others in planning. I stood behind Yeager with my arms crossed.

"in the center rear, on standby..." center rear?

"That's far back..."

"It's the safest position in this formation. Even more secures than where the supply wagons are. Well, we don't really have a real objective this time. The expedition won't cover much grounds since its just a test run before getting you to Shiganshina district," Gunther explained. Just a test run... But in this test run, many lives will also die. People will die just for a test run.

"I still have no idea what to do with this power yet," Yeager said. I noticed Olou looked at me for a sec and looked away. What's his problem?

"Did you understand the meaning of the Commander's question back then?" Gunther asked as I gripped my arm. That question. I don't really get what he was trying to say to us.

"Did any of you understands?" Yeager asked as everyone gave a negative answer. "How about you, Hazel-san?"

"Tch, I don't care what he mean. All I know, we need to kill every last one of those filthy beast," I said walking away. Like I would tell them I concluded human as the enemy. NO way. Before I left entirely I even heard Gunther said to trust the Commander. Trust? Big word.

I walked towards Raven and saw a tree. A certain tree. But I just looked away.

"Hazel-chan!"

"Hazel."

Urrgh! All of those are in the past. Farlan and Isabel are dead! My feeling for Levi faded!

Yes, I had feeling for Levi. That's why Titus saw my drawing of Levi. I drew that when Levi and I were still close. But not now. Ever since the two of them died, we stopped being close to each other! My feelings for him faded! But now....

"Why do everything needs to go back now?"

---

I enjoy reading comments so please leave some for me to read and please vote if the chapter sparked your interest.

~RSE out