« Chapter 28- Meeting of the Superiors »

A/N: Major OOCness coming right up!

« Chapter 28- Meeting of the Superiors »

Titus's P.O.V

It's been a week now since the expedition and everything seems to be back to normal again. Seems to be. Nee-chan and Levi Heichou haven't converse or interact with each other and Nee-chan is always alone in her  usual spot in the mess hall since...well you already know why.

Nee-chan's neglecting everyone why tried to interact with her, especially Hange-san. She's been trying to talk to her but Nee-chan kept on neglecting her. We can't really blame her since she went through a lot, lately.

"Titus! You're zoning off again," Armin said as I widened my eyes. I would zone off whenever I think about Nee-chan and my friends are becoming worried about me.

"Sorry," I said smiling a little. "I was just...thinking. What were you guys been talking about?" I asked, curious about their topic. It's been a while since I've talked to the others. I've been helping Hange-san with her studies in titans with my own powers and believe me, it's tiring.

"Just who might the female titan be," at the mention of that certain subject, Armin froze. I narrowed my eyes at him as I decided to DRA him outside,

"Sorry! Just remember I have to ask him privately," I said as we left our usual hang out.

"What is it, Titus?"

"Do you know whose the female titan is?" I asked as sweat started to appear on the side of his cheeks

"N-"

"Tell me! Do you know or do you not?" I asked as he gulp. I was saying at him sternly. Something I got from Nee-chan. Then he sigh

"Well... I have suspicions," he said as I smiled

"Good. Who is it?"

"I can't just tell you!"

"Believe it or not Armin. My sister and I already know," I said making his eyes wide. "So who is it? You think,"

"Annie Leonhart..."

*time skip*

Hazel's P.O.V

"Hazel Braugstein, Commander called you for a meeting," Moblit said as I was passing through the halls. I looked at him blankly before saying something.

"When is this meeting?" I asked. I want to ditch it because I know all the superiors will be there, including him. My feelings for him is ambiguous right now. I don't really feel anything for anyone. Everything is just natural.

"A few minutes from now. He's expecting you, Mikasa Ackerman and Eren Yeager to be at the mess hall right now," he added and I nodded  and walked pass him and walked yo the mess hall. As I found a lightened candle I saw Mikasa and Eren. I don't know, I just fell calling them by first name now.

As I walk to them, I also noticed someone else at the end of the table. Someone who I don't want to see. He looked at me but, I looked away and at next to Mikasa.

"So, what's this meeting bout?" I asked no one, in certain but then the door opened revealing the other superiors with Erwin.

"It's about capturing the female titan," Erwin said as two blondes appear behind them.

"And that counts us shifters, don't it?" I asked, blankly as Hange nodded , next to Erwin,

"We already know whose the female titan is," I looked at Titus as he gave me a don't-worry-about-it look as I just nodded slightly. Titus is the only person I could trust right now and no one else. We discussed about the plan on going to the district where Leonhart is settled in while Titus and the trio talk to her.