« Chapter 23- Expedition beyond the walls »

« Chapter 23- Expedition beyond the wall »

Hazel's P.O.V

It was the day of our expedition and I'm behind Levi as Titus' behind Hange and she's beside Levi which means beside me is Titus riding his white horse. I'm not riding Raven right now since she's fucking pregnant. I'm riding another horse. It's one of the surviving horses of the former soldiers.

Erwin i in front of all of us as we wait for his command. The gates started opening slowly, "Onward!" then we all rode our horses out of the gates.

We encountered a 10-meter class as some soldiers took care of them.

As we entered the former territory of humanity that is now titan's den, I felt something.

"Nee-chan," I turned to look at Titus who has a scared yet grim expression. Just by looking at him, I know he felt that too.

"Shifter," I mouthed as we look forward again. Grandfather told me that there are also some people who can shift into titans, but our family is the most aggressive. Some can see a link of what's gonna happen, like me. Some can sense if other shifter is near and some can control normal titans. I also sense some other shifters but this shifter is dangerous. It has so much lust. It could be the other female titan in my visions.

Now, it's confirmed that our identity is going to be revealed today.

"Titus, whatever happens, stay beside me. Even if it has to require disobeying orders from your superiors, understand?" I asked as he nodded, agreeing. We need to be careful. This would be the most dangerous expedition humanity had do, yet. And we're not lucky to be here.

Titus' P.O.V

As we entered the titans' den, I felt a weird energy. It felt weird since I've never felt it before. So much lust. Bloodlust. A titan. Not just a normal titan. A shifter. I looked at Nee-chan and saw her expression so grim.

"Nee-chan," I called and she looked at me and she mouthed the word 'shifter'. And we looked straight again as I look around, in case I spot that shifter but nothing near us has that kind of energy.

"Titus, whatever happens, stay beside me. Even if it has to require disobeying orders from your superiors, understand?" I nodded. I know Nee-chan's intention. She wants to find that shifter before anything happens...

We went to our own positions in the formation as smokes started to fire. Red--titan sighted. Black--Aberrant sighted. Green--means Commander's direction. As we follow the green smokes, the shifter's energy felt nearer and nearer.

"H-Hange-san, do you think someone already died yet?" I asked as she hummed.

"Mmm, I don't know. What about you as a newbie?" Hange-san asked as I lower my head. I think many lives were already wasted. I can feel the shifter's kills. It already killed a lot of soldiers. "Hmm? What's wrong?"

"B-Betsuni," I can't tell her about our senses. I need to go to Nee-chan, but Hange-san--

" Even if it has to require disobeying orders from your superiors, understand?" even if it requires disobeying Hange-san. I need to go to Nee-chan.

"Titus, stay with us. You'll see your sister soon," My eyes widened. Did Hange-san just read my mind or something? "She told me everything so don't worry. Keep calm."

Everything?! What does she mean? Then it snapped. Nee-chan told Hange-san everything.

I silently nodded before another smoke were fired. Green fire.

"Titus, fire it," I nodded then fired the same color. We went towards the direction and the energy grows stronger. We're nearing in.

3rd Person's P.O.V

The direction of the expedition shifted to the Forest of Giant Trees. Hazel kept quiet beside Eren the whole way. Eren expected her to say something about the expedition, expressing her opinions like usual, but nothing came out of her mouth.

'Hazel-san is acting kind of weird,' even the others noticed it too. They just don't know what's running inside this dangerous woman's mind.

'It's closing in. I can feel it. Titus, where the hell are you?' Hazel thought and started getting worried, not feeling her brother's presence. After a while, a black smoke were directed to them. Eren started to worry as Hazel clicked her tongue. 'It's here!'

A soldier were swinging in the trees and it was like in slow-motion when a 14-meter class titan smashed him, killing it. Levi's squad's eyes widened and Hazel glared at the titan.

'Fuck! It's fast! Just who is this shifter?! And what do it have--' Hazel's thought were cut off when more soldiers tried to kill it but only end up dead. Petra, Olou, Gunther and Eld started demanding orders from Levi but Levi kept quiet. Eren started to have doubts as Hazel removed her gloves.

"Everybody, cover your ears," Levi said holding up a gun. Hazel just covered her ears and Levi fired.

'A noise grenade! Fuck! That hurts if I protested!' Hazel just thought for herself. The female titan slowed down as Eren's doubts grew. He intends to transform when Petra stopped him.

"Eren, don't do it! Just trust us!" Petra yelled.

"For the first time, I agree with Petra," Eren looked at Hazel whose looking forwards with a calm expression, yet inside her, thoughts started to unleash. "Remember what I said at them? I'm here to protect you. Everyone is here to protect you. Those soldiers who died. They died to protect you. Trust us. Trust Survey Corps."

"Hazel-chan..." Petra muttered.

"We won't let that big-assed bitch touch you, but it's still your choice. Transform, then you'll reveal what kind of monster you are or trust Survey Corps and survive," Hazel trailed off, "Choose now because we don't have much stupid time."

Eren put down his hand, "I... I trust you guys," the female titan closed in as Hazel glared at it.

'Damn you, whoever you are!'

In a slow motion effect, their squad pass by and when it was the female titan's turn, explosives exploded. Wires and hooks were buried at its skin, stopping it to move.

"See that, Eren?! We captured it! Survey Corps captured it!" Petra exclaimed.

"Go somewhere far from here. I'll go check on that titan. Take my horse," Levi said. (Sorry if I changed some parts. I had a hard time catching up with the dialogue)

"Matte! I'm coming!" Hazel as Levi glared "I'm coming. You can't stop me. Take my horse too," Hazel pressed and swung on the trees. Levi just sighed and followed.

"They're getting quite close," Olou commented.

"After that kiss, I doubt they're not cat-and-dogs now," Eld said as Petra pouted.

Hazel's P.O.V

As I swung the trees I saw Titus on one of the branches then landed next to him.

"Nee-chan,"

"So this is the shifter. Her lust is so strong. She's after Eren," I said and he nodded. More wires were shot to it its body as I just stared at her. "Any idea who she is?"

"I don't know... But her blue eyes catches my attention," Titus said and I looked at him.

"Blue eyes?" I asked

---

I enjoy reading comments so please leave some for me to read and please vote if the chapter sparked your interest.

~RSE out