« EPILOGUE »

« EPILOGUE »

Two young blonde ran along the pathway as the sun slowly go up the sky. A black pup is following them as they frantically pant.

"Hurry up, Liz! Mom and Dad's gonna be angry!" The male blonde said as his twin sister ran behind him. She whined with a puffed cheeks as she tried running faster. The puppy behind them bark, making them flinch.

"Shut up, mutt!" They shouted and arrived in front of a house. They panted with sweat dropping from their chin. The boy slightly smiled and looked up to the house and his eyes widened in fear.

"L-L-Liz..." The girl looked up and gulped. Two people is standing up in front of them with arm crossed and piercing eyes glaring at them. The twins stood up straight as the girl innocently smiled.

"Good morning, Mom and Dad."

"How's life?" The boy asked, still looking away. Their mother who is the well-known Hazel Braugstein-Ackerman of the Survey Corps glared at the two of them intenser than their father, corporal Levi Ackerman of the Survey Corps. The girl chuckled nervously and made a cute face.

"We're sorry for sneaking out."

"So early in the morning," Levi added with a cold voice as the boy look at him with a pout.

"Yeah. Early in the morning," as he said that, the black puppy barked which also earned the parent's glare. Its waggling tail went inbetween of its legs.

"And you dragged Kupin with you," Levi said as the boy pick the puppy up and hugged it.

"Please don't be mad at him, too, Dad," he said and the little pup barked, eyeing them innocently. Hazel clicked her tongue and pinched the twins' ears earning whines and grunts from the two.

"Don't do that again or you're really in big trouble," she said and the two nodded, agreeing. Hazel let them go and took the girl's hand as Levi takes the boy's, "Let's go. I made breakfast."

"Yehey!"

Thirteen years have passed and now, Hazel and Levi are married and have two wonderful children, Lizel and and Tizel. After their hardships in their first five years of being married, these lovely angels came along and named them after the two of them and their late uncle Titus.

Five years after their marriage, work is less busy because of their rapid progress since the year Eren and the others joined in and now, Levi and Hazel mostly spend their time in their house inside the inner wall with their children.

Of course, they are not the only couples who had kids. Eren and Mikasa's feeling for each other bloom in their five years as Survey Corps soldier and now, they also have a happy married life with their two angels. Jason, their eight-year-old son and Aria, their six-year-old daughter.

Connie and Sasha also have a married life and had a daughter they named Coco. They also adopted a dog named Pudding who is the brother of the Ackerman dog, Kupin.

Jean and Armin became squad leaders and have squads of their own now, but don't ask about their love life.

So far, mankind's life inside the wall is as peaceful as ever and Titan attacks are becoming rarer and rarer as time pass by and they hope it continue.

"Mom! I heard from Aunt Sasha that you have a brother. What's he like?" Tizel asked as he put his empty plate in the sink. He got Hazel's hair color, and his father's eyes with the same shade of gray. With that unusual but beautiful combination, he looks really charming.

"Yeah! Uncle Connie also said I'm so much like him!" Lizel said excitedly and put her own plate in the sink then went back to her seat. She also have the same blonde hair and eye color, but her eyes looks much more innocent in a cute way. Much like her late uncle.