« Chapter 29- Hazel's Mistake »

Hazel's P.O.V

Since my last incident with Levi, he didn't bothered me again. I've been teaching Titus and Eren all I know about shifting into a titan and thankfully, they didn't get in my nerves. And now, the plan on taking the Female Titan in on going.

All we are doing is, waiting for the four with Leanhart to enter the underground tunnel. I already told them that don't underestimate that girl. Knowing his father, he taught her very well to not fall in these kinds of games.

I sensed three shifters so I removed my gloves from my hands. I'm position on the roof of the tunnel so I could get first to Leanhart.

'Hopefully, everyone is doing their part or I'll skin them alive,' I thought to myself as I listen I close my eyes and watch the vision I am seeing under the roof.

Eren started on telling Leonhart it's okay, reasoning with her but, just I thought she didn't budged. Tch, if they just listened to me. Then, Leonhart started laughing. This girl's a psycho. We heard Armin's signal so I stood up and readied to bite my hand as the others restrain Leonhart. Wait for the second signal.

Wait! My eyes widened eyes when I saw a sharp thing on her ring. Shit!

"Titus! Mikasa! Eren! Armin! Run!" I shouted as Leonhart transformed. I widened my eyes s I watch her transformation. And it's my biggest mistake. As she transform, she swung her arms down and hit me. I yelled in pain as I felt something heavy on my body when she lifted her hand away. I opened my eyes and saw I was under a huge boulder.

"ARRRGG!"

"Tou-san!"

I widened my eyes when I remembered the moment I saw my father being crushed my a huge boulder like this. My eyes started to water as I kept on struggling to get out but, but it only crush my body more.

"ARRRRRRGGG!"

I ca:n't transform because I can't even injure myself. I can't trigger it. Shit! Am I gonna die like this?!

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!" (OA much?)

Levi's P.O.V

I heard a scream and I whipped my head towards that direction. That scream.

The Female Titan's on the lose as Erwin went to deal with it as I stayed on place and started to get worried for Hazel. If the plan didn't work, she should be fighting with the Female Titan now with her brother. What if something bad happened to her? I can't deal with that.

I look over to the Survey Corps cadets at the rooftop and called them.

"Oi, what is happening with the plan?" I asked coldly making the cadets stiff.

"Ahh...ettoh... Titus Braugstein is fighting with the Female Titan in his titan form while Eren is  nowhere to be found!" the brunette cadet said as I look at the direction of the scream. No way...

"Where is Hazel Braugstein? Any sign of her?" I asked as the other one answered,

"Ah...ano...no, sir! There is no sign of her!" He said as my heart ached. No. It can't be. It cannot be. I scan my surroundings to find any free maneuver gear or anything I can use to go where I heard the scream. Then my eyes landed on the horse.

Ignoring my injured leg, I untied the horse from the carriage and I hopped on it. I then rode the horse towards the scream. No! Please! Hazel, be oka. Stayalive! Don't die!

On my way there, I saw Ackerman going the the same direction as I am.

"Oi! Ackerman!" I called as she glanced at me, "Where's Hazel?"

"Tch, Titus said she's trapped on a boulder and told me to help her!" Then she continued on. No! I speed up my pace and we arrived at the broken tunnel.

"Urgh! Shit!"

"Hazel!"

"Hazel-san!"

I hopped down the horse and run towards her, ignoring the pain I'm enduring with my leg. I saw a boulder with blood and I ran towards it then saw a struggling Hazel. My heart sunk.

"Oi, brat! What had you got yourself into?" I asked trying to push the huge boulder away. Who the fuck did this to her?! I'm fucking gonna kill whoever it was!

Hazel's P.O.V

After a while, I heard voices, calling up to me but, I'm not listening. Two people helped me up but, I'm still not paying attention to them as I keep on struggling. Shit! It hurts!

"Mikasa! Go find Eren! I'll deal with this!" Wait! That voice! I looked to my right and saw Levi, trying to push the boulder away. I also saw he's in pain. "Fuck! Whoever did this to you will die! I'm not gonna let you die like the others! I just can't!"

"Levi..."

"I know we have misunderstanding and you hate me now! But I'm not letting you die! I can't let another person I love die! So stay with me, Hazel and transform!"

I begun to feel my left arm right arm again and lifted it. I lower my head and lifted my hand towards Levi's face. He was crying.

"Hazel, I love you so don't die on me!" I let go of his face and bit my right hand! Lightning struck me as bigger muscle--thicker skin--bigger limbs stated enveloping me. The boulder flew away as I finally stood up--in my titan form.

Some birds flew away when I stood up and the breeze of air flew my titan hair back. I look down to Levi who have blood on his face and didn't bothered wiping it. It was my blood and I can't believe what I just saw. Levi's smiling...while looking at me...

Levi...

"Hazel, thank you," he muttered as tears begun to build up on the corner of my eyes so I looked away and run towards where I sense Leonhart. I ran with Eren beside me--in titan form.

Levi...he...did he just said that? Did he just told me he loves me? Did he just told me to transform? Did he just smiled at me--in my titan form. I made a big mistake....💔➡💗

---

I enjoy reading comments so please leave some for me to read and please vote if the chapter sparked your interest.

~RSE out