« Levi's Secret Facts - ADDITIONAL »

So hello again, guys. I just came by my earlier drafts of Levi's Secret and I realized how some of the original ideas changed overtime and became the story you already know.

And because of that, I want to share some facts about the characters, own character designs, origin and the original concept that I scraped out.

Comment down what you thought of these to let me know.

1. Hazel's design is so different from what you know. She was suppose to be as tall as Armin and act as an elderly sister to him. Although being an elder sister figure didn't change much in the final draft, in the original, she is much more caring and showed more nnection between her and the teen trio.

2. Hazel's short hair isn't always like that. She was suppose to have long blond hair in Queen Elsa from Frozen fishtail braid style, to look more attractive.

3. Another fact about Hazel. Her original name was suppose to be Sharied Hazel, from the name Sherahazade (is that correct?) From the character in 1001 Arabian Nights that I came across with in our school library, also because of that cute loli from Magi: the Kingdom of Magic.

4. The name Sharied Hazel got scrape off and replaced by Hazel only because it's too long and my keypad keeps on auto-correcting the Sharied name.

5. The story was suppose to originally start with Sharied Hazel as part of the 104th Trainee Squad alongside the teen group we know, only a few years older from them, but she is still one of the survivors of the Shiganshina District.

6. She was suppose to be best friends with Mikasa and Jean is torn apart the two attractive women. Oh hormones. Although being in the wrong foot in the final draft, we can see them being like besties in the Cadet Ackerman book, (Check it out if you want to) at the point where Mikasa became Hazel's right-hand woman.

7. Enough with Hazel for a while. Let's go with Titus. Titus is originally just a young boy, but still Hazel's brother. He became an orphan after his sister joined the trainee squad and awaited for her return and pray for her safety. Still a loving brother. Aww...

7. Again, he is a reference from the Magi series. His character is inspired by Titus, Sherahazade's clone. I really fell in love with his naive character so I inspired Titus from him also, hence, the namesake.

8. Titus's fullname is Titus Alexander Braugstein. Another reference from Titus in Magi.

9. My friend reads the drafts of the final edited chapters before publishing in wattpad and thought that Titus' name came from the word titan because of this is a fanfic of SnK, but I assured her it's not.

10. The reason why Titus ends up being way taller than Hazel is because Hazel's height is from their mother which is slightly stunted and Titus inherits their father's tall height. Well, thank you, genetics!

11. Titus have two red earnings on one of his ears (I forgot which one, but the possibility is high on the right) another reference from Magi. This time from Alibaba Saluja.

12. Braugsteins are characterized by their emerald eyes and blond hair. The combination is intentional since blue eyes and blond hair is pretty common already.

13. Levi's Secret isn't really the first option for the title. It's originally called, The Princess of the Brigade.

14. In the original draft, Hazel fell in love at first sight with Levi when he swooped in and safe the day when a titan was about to charge towards Eren after he sealed the breach.

15. There is no such shifting powers in the Braugstein Clan in the original plan, instead they have the will of a soldier and warrior and is known much like the Ackerman family.

16. The back story of the siblings did not changed at all. The fact that they witnessed how the titans devoured both their parents is in the original draft, it's just that Hazel was the one who saw both because Titus fainted after seeing their mother die.

17. After rewriting the drafts of the story and changing the whole concept, Hazel acquired a cold demeanor because of multiple mental trauma in her past. This was planned and set out to match Levi's own personality as to show that opposite doesn't always attracts.

18. Originally, Petra and Hazel are suppose to compete for Levi's heart in which Levi obviously gave to Hazel, but in the final draft, I just made Petra the awkward comrade of Hazel who is oblivious of her and Levi's past together.

19. The last chapter where Hazel had PTSD is one of the most enjoyable chapters I've made in the book.

20. As stated in Cadet Ackerman, the 104th Trainee Squad have a tradition on following Hazel and Levi on their dates and Mikasa and Eren as their ultimate shipper.

21. The kids of Hazel and Levi are three, but we only met two which are the twins in the Epilogue, Lizel and Tizel. But, SPOILER ALERT! They have a third child which is suppose to be shown in Tizel's dream too with an unknown name. In the Cadet Ackerman, however, Hazel became pregnant five years before the twins are even born and the couple talked about naming the kid Louis.

22. This fact isn't much of a Levi's Secret one, but a Cadet Ackerman one. Cadet Ackerman is inspired by the SnK fanfic, My Dearest Sister by DarlingKitty (there's a problem with the net so I can't tag her here. But I advice you to read it)

So that's all of it, guys. And I hope you enjoyed it!

~RSE out