« Chapter 36- Braugstein Camp »

Hazel's P.O.V

We followed this kid named Sarah to a camp she's really proud of. She's really talkative, much like Hange, but more annoying. All she said is Braugstein Camp that and Braugstein Camp this. Urgh. If I just don't need to play nice for this mission I practically planned, I would have duck taped this girl's mouth.

"Oh! And Uncle Harry wants me to take you to the Principia! You're gonna love it there! Everyone's nice there!" She said as she turned to us with a smile. I don't want to pay attention to her, but I would look suspicious. She giggled and twirled around, her dress doing a circular motion. Yes, she's wearing a freaking dress.

"Umm, Sarah-san. The man earlier...that's Uncle Harry?" Titus asked and the girl nodded, her hands behind her.

"Yep! He's one of the very first camper in this camp!" She said and I looked around. This camp isn't as big as the one Survey Corps have, but enough to hold these people. All the people here have blond hairs and green eyes, "But he once told me that he's not proud to be the first camper. He was sad that his older brother didn't made it."

"Older brother?" I asked.

"Umm, yeah. Well you see. This camp's running for 29 years now and Uncle Harry was 10 back when it started. He had an older brother whose about ten to twelve years older than him," Sarah shrugged before continuing, "Ehh, that's what I heard."

"What happened to his brother?" I asked, becoming curious about the topic. Thus, this camp is as old as I am. Hey, no judging!

"From what I heard, when the Braugstein Clan was chased away from the wall by the royal family, Uncle Harry and his brother and father were separated. Since then, he's never seen them again," as she finished, we arrived in front of the largest cabin in the camp. It's about three-meter tall and goes circular. If I could estimate how big it would be, I think it has a diameter of five meters. You go find the area yourself. I'm done with Math.

A/N: Nope, I'm done with TLE.

"We're here! Welcome to the Principia!" Sarah said gesturing to the huge cabin. That guy she calls Uncle or Harry stepped out behind the cloth covering the entrance of the cabin. I widened my eyes when I saw his fae up closer. Why do I have this feeling he looks familiar? He looked at us and nodded. I heard Titus muttered something, but due to his height, I doubt that I understand that.

"You two. The grand elders would like to speak with you now," he said in his deep voice. My eyes relaxed, but my body tensed as I stayed alert. This guy doesn't trust us, so also don't trust him. He entered the cabin and we followed. Sarah stayed outside but shouted that she will be waiting, which I wished she won't so I won't deal with her mouth again.

As we entered, a panel of old men with green eyes and white hair--probably because of being old---sat on a long table. Their arms are full of scars maybe from injuring their selves or for just being clumsy and stupidly getting their selves hurt.

They eyed the two of us as I tried to soften my eyes. Titus was about to open his mouth when the guy at the middle spoke.

"So these are the two you are talking about, Harry," he said as I glanced at Harry from the corner of my eyes and saw him nod.

"Yes. They look so...Braugstein," he said narrowing his eyes. The hag next the middle one nodded then turns to us.

"What's your names?" He asked as Titus answered this one.