« Chapter 14- Other side of Hazel »

Hange's P.O.V

I was in my office doing my researches when I felt my stomach growl.

"urgh! Shut up tummy. I'm still busy," woah! That rhymes! Better start making poems Hange! Hahaha! Anywy. Can't let my poor stomach to be hungry while doing my researches so I decided to get something to eat in the mess hall. But before I got there, something stopped me.

"TITUS!!" Wait! Isn't that, Hazel? I turned around and saw Titus, Hazel's brother, running fast. My eyes widened, seeing him running towards me.

"Nee-chan! I didn't mean it!" he yelled as I stepped back, but I think I was late. Something hit his head making him fall on me.

"AAAAHHH!" He is now on top of me while I lay down by my stomach. "Ouch."

"Ah! Go-Gomenasai, Squad leader! It's--" I opened my eyes seeing Titus on the floor again, unconscious. I swear he stood up earlier. I looked up and saw Hazel glaring intently at Titus. Woah, she's scary. Did she really just did that to her brother?!

"That serves you right for spreading out rumors," Hazel said as I looked back at Titus.

"What did he actually did to make you do that?" I asked. My eyes widened when I noticed something coming out of his head. "My goodness! He's injured!"

"What?" Hazel squatted to see it and he looked at me. "Yeah, he is. Do you have a first aid kit?" she asked.

"Umm, yeah. At--"

"Gimme," she said as she carry Titus. Wait! Is that even possible?! He looks too heavy for Hazel to carry. "Hurry or this brat is dead," maybe he's probably dead now. I just ran to my office and get the kit, then she followed me. She really don't look to be in a hustle carrying him. I gave her the kit and she cleaned the wound and bandaged it.

Looking back, she never did that to anyone. She always trust the healing and aiding to Petra or someone else.

"Tch, this brat is really troublesome,"

"What did he actually did to make you angry?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Spreading false rumors," she simply said.

"What rumor?" I asked and she glared at me.

"Tch, not so important for you to hear,"

"Aww, come on!"

"Nee-chan likes Levi Heichou!!" Titus suddenly blurted out. He wake up so suddenly. Hazel stood up and put her hands around his neck.

"You brat, how dare you spread that false rumor?"

"It's not false! It's true! I saw your drawing!"

"I did that because Petra asked me to!"

"Then why did you hide it?!"

"Because I know you're gonna get the wrong idea!"

"Then what if I did? If you really don't like him then you just say it! You shouldn't have do something rational!" Hazel let go and got out of my office.

"Waoh, what's with that?" I asked as Titus coughed.

"Umm, Nee-chan's in denial again," he said.

"She's always in denial," I said as something popped out of my head. "Hey, your sister almost killed you there. Why do you keep on annoying her?"

"Because I missed teasing my sister. It's been five years and she really changed a lot," he said. I faced him.

"Change? How so? Tell me. Tell me how Hazel used to be," I said smiling. He hummed then nodded.