« Chapter 17- Levi's Secret »

Hey, RSE's back! Back on track

Eren: Welcome back!

Oh yeah I'm back and this is my last update for this time. Anyway for the first time, I'm gonna make this chapter a whole Levi Point Of View. I wanna bulgar Levi's secret already!

Eren: What's Heichou's secret?

Hmm hmm! Sorry, boy but this is a clean freak's business. You'll know it sooner. Not just this time.

« Chapter 17- Levi's Secret »

Levi's P.O.V (Surprise!!!!)

Friends. I befriended with Hazel again. After many years. After everything, I befriended with that brat again. Why? I can't take it anymore. Even though she's annoying. I have a different feeling about what others are thinking.

I knew about the rumors but I believe in one saying. If you believe in rumors, your confident in yourself lower.

"Shorty!!" Tch, I'm taking silence here and then she'll just go in unpermitted?

"Don't your parents ever teach you how to knock?" I asked as she took a chair and sat in front of my desk with a wide smile. Tch, what's with that now?

"So, have you told her already? Huh? Huh? Tell me. Tell me. Come on!" I glared at Shitty glasses and clicked my tongue.

"Get out."

"Aww. Come on. Don't be a joy killer. So what? Did you confessed already?" She's annoying. Yes. Hange know. She knows everything, just take note, I never admitted it directly.

"I said get out before I fucking kick you out," I firmly said doing my paperwork.

"Aww. Please, Levi. You told me you're--"

"Befriended and not confessed so now get out!" I said and literally kicked her out. After that, I went back on my paperwork. And another annoying thing happened. Someone knocked on the door.

"Tch, state your name and business."

"Levi, this is Erwin. I need to talk to you," Erwin said at the door.

"Come in," the door opened and Erwin entered. He closed the door behind him and walked towards me. "What is it? I'm busy."

"It's about the expedition," I shot him a stare. I thought it's all planned. What's the problem now?

"Tch, what's wrong now?" I annoyingly asked as he took a seat.

"Nothing actually. It's just, about cadet Braugstien," I stare at him like I was staring right into his soul.

"What about the brat?" I asked going back to my paperwork, "Did she did something wrong again? Tch, just tell me and I'm going to punish h-"

"No. Nothing's wrong about her. It's just, she requested his brother to be in your squad with her," Again, I lifted my gaze.

"I'm not letting another brat in my squad in just a request," I stated glaring at him. "Especially from that brat."

"I thought you're friends," I sharpened my glare. Erwin was just smiling at me and it annoys me "She told me you're friends."

"That brat,"

"What's with that, Levi? I smell something fishy," Erwin said crossing his arms and legs.

"My office is clean and well conditioned," I said as he chuckled.

"I mean, are you hiding something? Something certain like a certain feeling about a certain someone?" He asked.