« Chapter 16- Old memories»

Beware of the curses I put here. (๑-﹏-๑)

« Chapter 16- Old Memories »

Hazel's P.O.V

I was walking through the corridor with my drawing book at my left hand. Because of this drawing, rumors been spreading around the Survey Corps. Urgh, that troublesome is really getting in my nerves.

I don't like Levi. I don't like him. I don't like shorty. I don't like anyone! I'm way over him now!

"Hey, Hazel-chan! Levi heichou said he wants to see you," Petra said as I glared at her making her back away. I like it whenever she did that.

"What do that shorty want now? I'm busy," I asked coldly. I saw she gazed at the side so I hid my drawing book behind me. I think she also heard about the rumors.

"Uh, Heichou said he wants you to accompany him to somewhere," Petra said as I clicked my tongue. Urgh. I'm to annoyed to even see his fucking face.

"Well, tell him that I don't want to because my schedule is fucking all for myself and none of my time must be waste to fuckingly accompany him in any places here in this fucking world," I said as I walked away, leaving her there. I know she hates me but she also know that if she mess with me, she would end up laying on the floor with broken bones.

"Tch, this fucking annoying shitty life is such a troublesome. False rumors. Stupid titans. Annoying comrades and shitty captain really got on my--" I was to busy muttering curses that I didn't noticed someone is in front of me making me bump that someone and leading me to fall on my stupid ass. I hissed because my butt hurts from the fall.

"Tch, who the fuck--"

"That still didn't put you to silence," I looked up and saw it was Levi. My eyes widened at first, but then glared at him intently. "Your schedule is full? Then leave all that and come with me, brat," then he pulled me up and carried me to his shoulder. I widened my eyes as he walk away.

"What the--- Put me down, asshole!" I yelled banging my hands behind his back.

"Shut up, Hazel and just stay there," he said, but I didn't stopped.

"Stay here?! Fuck, Levi! I don't wanna! Put me down you insensitive troublesome!" I just continued calling him substandard names, trying to annoy him and put me down, but no avail. He just continued to walk to the stables and put me on his horse. "What the--"

"Shut up. You cussed to much today, save some for later," he said as he rode behind me.

"Where are we going and why do I need to ride with you?!" I asked as he clicked his tongue.

"Just shut up. Your horse is pregnant so you can't ride it."

"What?!" I peeked at Raven and I saw her abdominal part has a bump. "Fuck," is all I could say. "I can use another horse. Why do we need to ride on the same horse?"

"How many times have I told you to shut up?"

"And how many times have I disobeyed you?" I shot back as he made his horse run fast. Really fast almost making me scream. Almost. I'm not screaming in front of this bastard. Never.

"Now, at least obey one of my orders," he trailed off "Shut up and be with me."

I don't know, but that actually creeps me out. He would normally say, come with me, but this time... Be with me? That's absurd!

Then he slowed down when we were far from the HQ. Where are we going? Where is he fucking taking me?!

"Where... Where are we going?" I asked in a low voice. At least, answer that question, Levi!