Chapter 33

6 weeks later

It's been six weeks since Robin started on his quest to find Amelia, and so far nothing. He keeps asking me to try and make the locator spell. But I can't. Well I when I've reached 12 weeks but even then it's bad for the baby and it will make me physically weak and it will affect them. But he doesn't want to hear it; he just wants to find his daughter.

I sit in my vault that lies on the other side of the castle, flicking my potion book to try and find the locator spell. I don't want to do this but, if it gets Robin to his daughter and he can relax again then I'll do it.

"Regina, are you sure this is a good idea? Magic isn't good for the baby!" Snow asks as I mix the ingredients together

"Snow it's going to be okay, I just want Robin to find her and this whole thing to be over and we can be a family again. And the only way to do that is by making this locator spell" I sigh

"But what if it doesn't work?" she argues

"I guess we're about to find out" I shrug, holding the finished locator spell in my hand

"Hand me Robin's jacket please" I say, pointing to the jacket on the chair

Snow grabs it and hands it to me, watching as I pour the potion over it, but my hands slip and the bottle falls to the floor, smashing into a thousand pieces around the room. Ignoring it, I wave my hand over it and it floats up into the air, not moving.

"Is it working?" Snow asks

"Give it a second" I sigh, waiting for it to work

Suddenly, there's a blast of magic, throwing me back and I land in the shattered glass, cutting and scratching my body and ripping a whole in my dress near my hip. I watch as the jacket falls aimlessly to the ground, telling me it failed. My vision started to blur in and out of focus as the pain took over my body and then I blacked out.

DUN DUN DUN!!! Will Regina be okay? Comment what you think! Also, comment your thoughts/opinions on this chapter and thanks for reading!