Chapter 55

Robin

I sit nervously beside Regina as I watch snow remove the bandage to clean up the cut on her leg. The cut is deep, deeper than I thought it would be, bits of glass stuck in it here and there.

That's not the worst bit, her hip is much worse. It's deeper than the cut in her leg, if that's even possible and there's blue and purple bruising and thousands of other cuts around it from where bits of stray bits of glass have grazed her tanned skin like they have on her head and arms. Tears form in my eyes as I stare at the wounds in front of me, I caused this, this is my fault.

"Robin? You okay?" Snow asks me, making me snap out of my thoughts

"Yes, I'm fine" I lie

"Are you sure babe?" Regina asks, looking up at me with worry and concern in her eyes

"Yes darling, now let's concentrate on you" I sigh

She nods, grabbing my hand and squeezing it nervously

Snow grabs the bowl of disinfectant and some form of cream and dips a cloth into the disinfectant, dabbing it gently onto Regina's hip. She winces, crying out in pain and squeezing my hand harder.

"I know, I know, it's okay, I'm sorry" Snow whispers

She does it again and Regina starts to cry, shaking in my arms as the pain overtakes her body.

"It's alright, it's alright" I reassure her as best I can

She ignores me and continues to cry, her squeezed shut so she can't look at anything that Snow's doing...

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated! I've been so busy! Anyway, comment your thoughts/opinions on this chapter and thanks for reading!