Chapter 39

Snow

I head out of Regina's room, in desperate need of a break after the horrifying event I've just experienced. I don't even know if she'll survive from this. She's lost a lot of blood and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

It's my fault if she dies. I shouldn't have let her work on that spell while she was pregnant, or pregnant at all. It shouldn't have happened. Maybe if I'd stopped her then she wouldn't be fighting for her life and Robin wouldn't be so heart broken.

I walk and walk around the castle, not really sure where I'm going as my vision keeps blurring from the tears flowing down my face. I don't even realize Henry is in front of me until I crash into him.

"Oh Henry, I'm so sorry" I apologize

"That's okay grandma, have you seen my mom? I can't find her" he asks

He studies my tear stained face for a second and frowns

"Grandma is everything okay? Is it my mom?" he asks

"Grandma, please answer me! What's happened to my mom?" he panics

"She had an accident and she cut her hip very bad, I manage to stop the blood but she still lost quite a bit and I'm not sure if she'll survive. I'm so sorry Henry, I did everything I could" I explain

He let's out a shaky gasp and covers his mouth with a shaking hand, tears streaming down his face as he runs off...

So I probably won't be updating again until tomorrow so I hope you all have a nice new years eve and a happy new year! Comment your thoughts/opinions on this chapter and thanks for reading! I'll see you all on the first day of 2016!