Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I watched the anger burn in his now coal black eyes. "Mine." He snarled. Oh shit how long has he been standing there? I looked up at Jake's face, it was twisted with confusion. Good, he didn't know what was going on. On the other hand, Haden was still giving me the death glare, when I followed his gaze I realized that Jake's hands were still wrapped around my waist.

I quickly untangled myself from Jake's arms and took his hand, I pulled him toward Haden. When Haden laid eyes on our hands interlocked a low growl rumbled from his throat. His lips pulled back to reveal his pearly whites, Haden's body tensed as if any moment he would pounce on Jake. I could see he was on the verge of shifting to his wolf. My wolf fought against me, wanting to comfort my mate. I kept tugging on Jakes hand, pulling him forward until we were face to face with Haden.

I chewed on my bottom of my lip, trying to come up with something to say. "Jake meet Haden, he's a good friend of mine." I stammered nervously, trying to steady my uneven breath. Haden's presence made me shudder, I just wanted to run into his arms and comfort him but I fought the urge. "Nice to meet you Haden." Jake said, completely oblivious to the tension in the air.

I noticed Haden's eyes fading back to blue, he looked at his shoes and shoved his hands in his pockets. Haden's sandy blonde hair was wet and messy from when we went to the lake, but it just added to my attraction. I stared at his full lips and I just wanted to feel his lips under mine. Jake looked at me expectantly and that's when I realized I didn't introduce him to Haden.

"Haden meet Jake he's my..." I didn't how to end that sentence. Friend? Alpha? Before I could blurt out another word, Jake finished the sentence with a sly grin on his face "boyfriend."

My eyes widened with shock, he did not just say that I was his girlfriend! I could feel Haden's blood boiling, his eyes were darkening to black. Right now they were like a stormy ocean, I could almost see the waves rippling against the surface. If looks could kill I would be dead right now.

"I will be speaking to Kayla." Haden snarled at Jake, before grabbing my wrist with his iron grip. He led me through a series of isles, then charged through a door that read "EMPLOYEES ONLY" I froze even with his constant tugging, I just couldn't get my feet to take another step. "Walk in here or I will carry you!" He growled, and with that I shuffled through the door.

The room was dimly lit, and to my surprise it was completely empty with the exception of Haden and me. I felt my mouth run dry, so I ran my tongue along my bottom lip. "That my dear is not helping your case." Haden murmured huskily into my ear, I had forgotten how close we were. I saw that Haden had cornered me, there was no escape.

My heart started pounding in my chest, "Haden I don't think you..." He cut me off and pressed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync as I ran my hands through his hair, his skillful lips nibbled on my ear and I let out a small gasp, surprised at what he had done. Haden took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I could feel our hot breath swirling together, he deepened the kiss and pressed his body against mine. My hands suddenly fell to his chest, they slipped under his shirt and raked over his well toned muscles.

"You will never let another man touch you, or even look at you for that fact." He mumbled while nibbling at my ear. I looked into his eyes and saw lust, my hand caressed his cheek, and I could feel my whole body shudder under his touch. "You're MINE Kayla." He growled, before I even had time to clear my foggy mind, his lips crashed into mine. Taking my breath away

A/N Short Chapter I know! I keep

Adding cliffhangers and I know how are annoying they are but I couldn't help it! Do you like Haden being possessive? (: