Chapter 3

Chapter 3

• This chapter is dedicated to @justswitch she's one of my best friends, give her a follow (; •

Haden's hair was messily sexy on top of his head, his full lips were curved into a smirk. He stood with his broad shoulders back, everything about him glowed with power. I could feel it in his presence, he came from alpha's blood. "What?" He asked running his hand through his sandy blonde hair,

"Nothing." I say, my face flushing red

from gaping at him.

I thought about kissing Haden five minutes ago, the thought made my body burn with desire. "We should go back to Jake, he's probably worried." I whispered, a shy smile tugging on my lips. A low growl rumbled from behind me, I looked up and saw Haden's jaw clenched with anger. Heat radiated off his body as he held me in his arms protectively. I rolled my eyes, before wiggling myself out of his grasp. Haden pulled me onto his lap, and before I even realized what I was doing, I found myself tracing his broad jawline with my fingers. His full lips rolled off his face and my knees buckled, just admiring his features made me go weak.

He raised an eyebrow at me, making my heart flutter in my chest while butterflies filled my stomach. I ran my tongue along my bottom lip, his eyes followed the motion. " Ugh Kayla why do you do this to me? You drive me crazy." Haden groaned, causing me to chuckle. At least he felt the desire that my body craved. He grabbed my hand, his touch sent tingles down my spine, we headed out of the door. I can only imagine how ugly I looked right now.

I saw Jake standing in the isle, his face laced with worry. I had to admit, even if he wasn't my mate, he was very attractive. As soon as Jake's eyes met mine, a smile curled around his lips. He hugged me tight and I wrapped my hands around his shoulders, his scent smelled like the woods during the rain, it smelled like home. Haden cleared his throat, I could sense his jealousy from here. "Haden I came here with Jake and I'm leaving with him." I said in my best matter-of-fact voice.

Haden's fists were clenched, but I knew he wouldn't argue. I smirked, knowing how much control I had over him. I hooked my arm with Jake and we were just about to turn and leave before a high pitched squeal sounded from behind us. "Shit." I heard Haden mutter under his breath. I knew who was standing behind me, I felt her eyes drilling holes in the back of my head. I chewed on the inside of my cheek, as I slowly turned around. Veronica.

A/N hope you liked this! Umm team Jake or Haden? I'm excited for next chapter (: comment and vote for me- A