Chapter 15

Chapter 15

My eyes fluttered open as rays of sunlight struck through the windows. I sat up abruptly and looked around the room, 'where am I?' I thought to myself as my eyes strained to see the furniture that was scattered through the unfamiliar room.

"Morning sleepyhead." A husky voice murmured, interrupting my thoughts. My neck snapped in the direction of the voice. Haden stood leaning against the doorframe, a towel was wrapped around his torso and he was dripping wet.

My eyes traveled from his perfectly carved body to his face, he ran a hand through his soaked hair which caused water droplets to roll down his chest.

My heart started racing and I bit down on my bottom lip to stop myself from saying something stupid. If only Haden knew he had this affect on me.

"Well hello stranger." I muttered, a shy smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "Care to stay for breakfast?" Haden asked, grinning.

"Erm I uh actually have to go." I blurted unthinking, I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

'way to not say something stupid' my inner voice said sarcastically inside of my head.

I fumbled with my fingers, avoiding Haden's intense gaze. I pushed the bed covers off of my legs and stumbled out of the bed.

I ducked my head down, staring at the ground as I shuffled forward. As soon as I took a step toward the door, my foot caught on some loose bed sheets.

I shut my eyes waiting to my body hit the floor, but instead a strong arm held my waist. My eyes opened slowly and I found myself staring into ocean blue eyes. My breath was erratic at being so close to Haden, and my wolf was begging me to stay.

My eyes traveled up at his soft pink lips which were curving in a small smile. I gasped as Haden's thumb caressed my cheek, he cupped my chin in his hands ever so softly that I could help but shiver at the gesture.

He leaned in and our faces were only inches apart, I could smell his sweet minty breath. I looked deep into his eyes, it was remarkable how many shades of blue were hidden in his the depths of his baby blue eyes.

My heart fluttered and I felt electricity pulse through my veins at just his simple touch. His lips grazed mine and I held back a sigh as sparks danced along my lips.

The ringing of my phone snapped me out of my trances state and Haden quickly set me down. I fought the urge to whimpered at how cold it was without his arms around me.

I more than ever just wanted to stay in his arms and look deep into his glimmering blue eyes.

"Hello?" I asked a bit too harshly, I was just a bit disappointed that this phone call was the reason I couldn't kiss Haden.

"Kayla get back home now!" My father's deep voice commanded

I rolled my eyes, knowing that he couldn't see my face right now.

"Did you tell her the news yet?" A voice in the background asked darkly, the color on my face drained as I realized who it was. Jake.

-•-

A/N Sorry! The next story I'm writing is NON werewolf, for some reason I said it was another werewolf story! Sorry if that confused you. I love all you guys, it really makes me happy just to see readers enjoying this book!