chapter 26

"what are you doing?" I asked sharply, my anger returning at full force once the image of the blonde girl and Haden slither into my mind, I can feel myself loosing control like a wild fire. I felt his whole body go rigid behind me as soon as the words seethe from my mouth. I try to struggle against him, but Haden's grip on my hips tighten and I grit my teeth  before peeking behind me through my lashes. The veins on Haden's neck were stained, and I watched as his jaw clenched so tight it was a wonder that his teeth didn't break from the pressure. "I am claiming what is mine." Haden forced through his teeth, putting equal emphasis on each word. I snorted, what was his? I wasn't his five minutes ago. He seemed just fine with that eyelash fluttering blonde. "I believe I'm Jake's." I scoff, but as soon as the words leave my mouth I want to take them back. I can feel Haden's chest constrict as it presses against my back. Warmth floods my blood, every breath I inhale is Haden's subtle musky scent. I feel lightheaded as my whole body starts to spark up, heat blazing through every inch of my skin. It is as if a part of me was missing, and in a way I guess there was. I try to clear my thoughts, if Haden thinks I am going to let him in with open arms, he couldn't be more diluted. My body tenses, if I could just get him to loosen his grip then I could dash off, maybe I could run so far that I wouldn't even have to get married to Jake. Haden stays silent for a matter of moments, and all I can hear is the steady pattern of his breath. Haden puts pressure on my hips, drawing me deeper and further into the night, within moments his ear is discerningly close to my ear, and I can feel his lips brushing against my earlobe as he breathes out, "Can Jake make you feel like this?" as soon as the words dance from his tongue, he skims the pads of his fingers across the place that he had marked me, causing goose bumps to rise on my skin. I shuddered as I felt his burning tongue suckling at sensitive skin and I squirm under his touch, trying not to melt and give in. "what do you want from me?" I breathe out, arching my neck so I can stare into Haden's eyes. "You." he exhales, his eyes instantly darkening into a pool of lust.

*disclaimer

You will either love or hate the next chapter. 400,000 reads maybe??

_

UPDATE*

haha you guys thought I meant 400,000 reads for one chapter? no i meant maybe all together like counting all of the chapters.

I love your comments and read all of them by the way! so feel free to comment, comment, and comment!