Chapter 1: Exams and Movies

AUTHORS NOTE:

This story is about Cole and Dylan Sprouse, but some things have been changed. For example they are still making Suite Life on Deck, they are just on a break. The new season is just airing now on TV and they start filming again in a few (3) months. Also, this is just a little alteration but, Cole doesn't have long hair. They both have the same hair they had on Suite Life. The hair they can flick. They are also both single! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock knock*

"Oh... hey Cole!" I said as I looked through the wire door to his house.

"Hey Sam!" Cole replied. "I didn't know you were coming around today!"

"Well, I haven't seen you guys in ages because of exams and school stuff, so I thought I would just come over and say 'hi' and ask if you both wanted to go to the movies later today?!" Cole nodded his head.

"Yeah we would love to" said Cole "I'll just go and ask dad." Dylan said as he went to go find his dad, flicking his hair as he turned around the corner. A few seconds later from the other room he yelled, "He said that's fine Sam, as long as we are home by 10."

Cole looked at me with a funny face. "I know, I know. Our curfew is only 10pm but dad said once we turn 19 it will be midnight, then we can all go for a movie then a pizza afterwards. Not long now!"

"That's sounds much better!" I replied with a giant grin on my face. "But don't forget, I'm younger than you guys. I still have to wait until March. That's in 9 months!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'm sure once we turn 19, Dylan and I will be able to persuade your mum, with our charm, to let you stay out later with us!" Cole said winking at me.

Cole was wearing a t-shirt with some random video game printed on it and denim jeans. I was in my vans so he was 1/2 a head taller than me (6cms).

"I'm just gonna dash home and get some money, I'll be back in 5." Cole just smiled and nodded.

Once I was inside my room I couldn't stop smiling. Whenever I saw the boys they both made me so happy. Sam, you have to find something to wear, I thought. I looked through my cupboard and found a nice t-shirt and next to it was my light blue denim jacket. I just kept my leggings on. I sprayed some perfume on the way out of my room, shut the door and went downstairs to get some money.

As I walked to my front door to go outside I saw the boys standing there, waiting. Dylan in his black skinny jeans and hoodie and Cole had changed wearing dark denim jeans with a different t-shirt and beanie. Their hair both perfectly flicking to the opposite sides

"Ready?" asked Cole.

"Sure am!" I replied.

On the bus on the way to the movies we were sitting up the back and I was sitting in between both of them and yes they take the bus just like normal people.

"What movie do you want to see?" Dylan asked.

"Umm.. I'm not bothered, you guys can choose."

"Okay, how about we all agree when we see the movies that are on when we get there !" said Dylan.

"Ladies first." said Cole jokingly as the bus pulled up to the movies. I smiled then walked down the three extremely steep steps.

"Here don't fall" said Dylan as he grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly. Once we were both at the bottom he let go.

We started walking to the movies, it was about a five minute walk from the bus stop. We walked through beautiful Spring trees as the light was trying to get through the thick leaves. I was standing in the middle of both of them and I thought I should probably start a conversation.