Bishi Bashi Phan Special

This is super dumb but I got this idea for some Phan while watching DanandPhilgames Bishi Bashi Special. It's the 3rd episode of their BBS videos.

Phil was having so much fun with Bishi Bashi Special. So far Dan was winning two to one but he's being it all back with "Magic". As he was scrolling through the minivans options Phils eye had been drawn to a green-haired anime style girl

"Oh she looks cute" he commented as he selected the game.

"Phil stop flirting with the game" Dan said jokingly but with a bit of a spark in his eyes that Phil just barley noticed. Smiling on the inside he proceeded to play against Dan in a race to stack the boxes.

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~
Dan felt a bit silly as they played "Magician". Honestly, getting jealous of Phil calling a video game girl cute isn't exactly the most mature thing to do. He had been so thrown off by his feelings that he'd lost that round dammit. Although he knew it'd probably never work between them it didn't help when Phil had to go and point out that he liked girls. Not that Dan was gay or even bi, he was Phil-sexual and that's it. Well.... Maybe Niall or Zayn sexual too but that wasn't important.

After finishing Bishi Bashi Special with Dan emerging as victor he went to the kitchen. He hadn't eaten before they filmed the video and he'd skipped breakfast in order to re-watch some early morning Attack on Titan with Phil. Walking into the kitchen Dan stopped.

"If I'm going to eat..." He murmured to himself, "I might as well eat in absolute comfort seeing as I haven't eaten all day..." And with that he walked over to his room to change out of his skinny jeans and t-shirt into something more comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~
After Dans door closed Phil jumped down the rest of the stairs and shot into the kitchen. He'd heard dan mention he hadn't eaten all day and he knew he was the reason. While he made Dan a hot drink he also quickly put together some leftover pizza and crisps onto a plate and waited for Dan to come out of his room.

A few moments after Phil had settled in the lounge and placed dans food and drink on the table Dan's footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway.

"Dan!" Phil yelled "come into the lounge"

Dan sighed internally but he really couldn't deny Phil anything. When he walked around the corner he stopped and stared at the table with his food and a nice hot drink waiting for him.

"Phil thanks so much! You really didn't need to do this" he muttered a bit bashfully.

"You didn't eat because I made you watch Attack on Titan with me. The least I could do was give you your food" Phil turned around from the TV where he had been putting in a movie. When he caught sight of Dan he froze for a second and blushed as well.

Dan came in with some nice comfy sweatpants on and no shirt. Even though they didn't exactly look like body builders Dan tried his best to keep a fit looking body that Phil oh-so-sneakily admired.

They both stood there awkwardly for a moment before Dan coughed and went to pick up his snacks and take a seat on the sofa. Phil brought the remote to the sofa as well as the sat down next to each other and said

"Uh I put in Spirited Away... Is that cool?"

"Yeah. Definitely"

And as the movie began they say close together on the sofa with Phil blushing at the screen and Dan blushing into his delicious pizza.