Ready? Ready.

She taunted him, teased him, and loved him. Cassandra did everything in her power to draw him in, to drug him with her.

James felt his heart racing inside his chest, he wasn't quite sure how far he had wanted to go with her, but he knew that he couldn't go as far as he wished.
Her lips ran raggedly down his jawline and neck. James's hands gripped hard onto her waist and held her to his naked chest.

A loud moan escapes his lips as soon as she touched his soft spot on his neck.
Cassandra had only her bra and pants on. Her hands traced over his chest outlines. Every dip from muscle, every little scratch on his abs, every scar across his abdomen, and every tattoo.

Then her hands grip onto his wrists. Dragging them up James sides and above his head. It felt awkward, and then it hit him as soon as the first touch of metal tightened around his wrist. The sound of clicking metal as she attaches it to the headboard.

Her lips pull away and she stares into his now darkened eyes.

"Cassandra, What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that I can't let you die for me. I'm thinking that...I'm stronger and smarter than you think."

"I know your strong and intelligent Cass, but your making the wrong decision. How are you going to even get to hell? Do you know how to kill Gabriel?"

"I don't plan on killing anybody James, and I'm sure I c-can," Her eyes stared at the headboard with a blank expression.

James hands cupped her cheek with his free hand and tried to pry her eyes off the wood. He eventually got her too, but getting her out of the trance was always the tricky part.

"Cassandra, Your stronger than this, you can turn it off, you can."

"You think your friend is coming for you? Do you?" Gabriel's voice booms over top Sarah.

"NO! SHES NOT!"

"Well She is. She's a little occupied right now but she is, and when she comes down here—"

"She's not coming!" she yells at him.

"I plan on taking her whole soul."

"SHUT UP!" Sarah begins kicking mid air while her arms are tied and branded.

"Shh...You don't want another mark on your pretty legs do you?"

"NO! NO!" She screams bloody murder as the hot iron touches high thigh.

"CASSANDRA IS COMING, AND YOU BETTER SCREAM OUT FOR HER!"

"NO! KILL ME!"

"I'll leave that for fate to decide." He sneers.

"CASSANDRA, YOU CAN FIGHT IT, PLEASE COME BACK!"

She breathes in his meadowy scent and stares into his green vibrant eyes.

"Oh my god," She hyperventilates her oxygen,"I have to get down there now!JAMES TELL ME HOW!"

"Unchain me."

"James! TELL ME!"

"No."

"SARAH IS DYING EVERY SECOND WE WAIT!"

"I agree, so unchain me."

She sticks the metal key into the lock and the metal clicks open. James quickly removed his wrists from the lock and sits up in bed with her still on top of him.

"Ready?" She breathes heavily into him.

There eyes glistening from the sunlight.

"Ready."