Golden swirls of Love

Cassandra brings her forehead down to his, remembering how often he used to do that. She stares into his lifeless eyes and forces herself to close them shut. The piercing green turning forest green. Cassandra let's her tears fall onto his skin hoping to awaken him somehow. She leans down to his lips and gives him a soft kiss. His lips still held warmth and her hand laid over his heart hoping to revive it.

She was hoping that by some fairytale he'd wake up when she pulled away. Cassandra slowly pulls away and only sees a dead love...her only love.

"I can't let you go! I don't care the repercussions! I LOVE YOU!" She holds her hands over his damaged body.

"quid iacens , movebit quisquam iterum , quod implet me intus repleat vos ." The words roll off her tongue like wine.

Tears begin to pour down her face as she can't imagine a life without him. She can't imagine a bed being so cold, or a heart so still as hers would be.

The tingling continues and progresses up her arms from the tips of her fingers.

"quid iacens , movebit quisquam iterum , quod implet me intus repleat vos ." She repeats again and again.

The tingling reaches her shoulders and then escapes through her mouth. Her tears cloud her vision and state of mind.

Her hands still held over James's dead body to try and heal the man.

A yell light glows off her palms and let's the tingling surge through her veins, body, and soul. Golden swirls of air swirl and spin out of her palms slowly and grow until they touch James's wound. It seeps into his stab wound and courses through his body.

"quid iacens , movebit quisquam iterum , quod implet me intus repleat vos ."

Cassandra waits patiently as all her energy drains from her and she falls wearily asleep over top his body.