If todays our last then i want to be your last.

It's been hours since they started driving and Cassandra was getting a bit antsy. The coast water visible with the dawning sun glistening on the waves. She licks her lips in determination.

"Pull over," She commands him.

He looks over at her and watches her. James smiles to himself as he reads he thoughts.

"Alright."

He pulls over to the side of the road and parks it.

"Ready to swim?" He asks as he tears off his shirt and throws it in the back.

"Swim?"

"Ya, you've been staring at the water for a while."

"Hmm, I guess I just thought about running in the sand."

"Oh...Well, would you care to go swimming with me?"

"Hmmm..."

She opens her door and runs down the hill laughing.

"Oh, YOU CHEATER!"

He quickly gets out and runs after her. Watching as she sheds layer after layer. Her shoes passing him, her socks, her pants, her jacket, her shirt.

He tries to keep up with her stripping and is down to his boxers. She stops just before the water touches her feet and looks out to the lake.

The evening air brushing her skin and pushing her hair in the wind. She could've been God in James eyes. Cassandra was just as beautiful and he needed, no wanted, to worship her as a goddess.

He stood beside her and watched as she calmly shut her eyes to take it all in.

"God's Beauty," James whispers to her.

"It really is isn't it."

His hand creeps up her neck and cups her cheek, causing her to turn and look at his eyes.

"It is indeed."

She saw it, how could she not see it. She saw the love he held for her inside, the lust and desire he tries to keep at bay. Cassandra saw all of it.

"James, This could be the last evening we ever spend together, doesn't that concern you? Does it even cross your mind the kind of pain I'm in? I'm dying in my own sorrow James! IM DYING AND YOU DONT EVEN SEE IT!" Tears form in her eyes as she confesses her feelings to him.

"Hey, hey, shh. You don't think that I know this? You don't think that I'm trying to make every moment last the longest it can with you? Your dying? Well I'm drowning. I'm drowning with you and there's no chance of survival."

"Please consider that we may not make it tomorrow. Consider that our last kiss could happen tonight."

"Cassandra, I know I haven't gone to the extent of love that you want yet, but that doesn't mean—"

"ITS NOT ABOUT THE SEX JAMES! ITS ABOUT KEEPING—"

"I KNOW! I know...I'm trying to keep you alive right now Cassandra, but tomorrow, if Gabriel shows his face...you run. No matter what! No matter if I'm under him or if it looks like I'm dying, YOU RUN! Promise me it!"

"I-I-Can't do that. God won't even allow you to reach hell."

"You'd be surprised at how tricky God can be."

"What do you mean?"

He turns his back to her and reveals his black wings. Reveals his rejection.

"Oh my God, James! WHY?! TO BE WITH ME? I MADE YOU DO THIS?!"

"NO NO! I DID THIS! I MADE A CHOICE OF KEEPING THE ONE THING I LIVE FOR ALIVE!"

"James this is so wrong! So w—"

He hand his hands in his hair mid sentence and just let himself go...
He charged her with a mighty kiss that made even the heavens above crack open and lay upon the couple a bright heavenly glow.

She lost control and feeling of everything. She couldn't move under his embrace. She, no matter how hard she tried, couldn't rip him from her thoughts or her heart.

He pulls away leaving her breathless and in complete lust.

"We live for today Cassandra."

Her eyes drunk with him, and his with her.

"Okay..."

In one second she runs away into the water and tosses her bra on the sand.
James smiles widely and runs in after her. Water splashing around the couple as their feet kick it up. Cassandra's body fully immersed and James almost there.

She hoot and hollers about how cold the water is and decides to turn around. Running back past James, he catches her arm and pulls her into him.

"Your not going anywhere," He huskily whispers to her.

"I'm not am I?" She pushes back at him.

"Your not, because if all we have is now, then so be it."

He runs his hand through her half wet hair. Cassandra shivers in his grasp and flattens her hand over his chest.

"Are you nervous?" He closes in on her neck and breathes in her sweet scent.

"No."

"Good."

He plants a soft kiss on the center of her neck and drags up to her jawline. James feels her soft hand crawl up his neck and into his black hair. The ends tickled her palms and she let out a sound of relief mixed with pleasure.

Cassandra opens her eyes and looks over his head and sees something moving towards them in the water.

"Wait, What's that?"

James pulls away confused and turns to where her eyes are looking.
A single current coming their way, slithering almost...

"SNAKE!" James yells.

Quickly he picks her up and runs as fast as he can out of the water.
Cassandra screams bloody murder and makes him half deaf it seems like.
They reach the sand and the air got cooler.

"ITS FREEZING!" He shivers with her in his arms.

He turns to her and their lips are inches apart.

"Um, James?"

"Yes?"

"Your stepping on my bra."

He blushes wildly as he sets her down. Cassandra blushes suddenly remembering that she's practically naked.

"Oh-Uh-Sorry-Um! I'll just be over here." James nervously walks away and starts dressing again.