Shes the one

She moved against his body, gasping for air, moaning out his name, and kissing his moist lips. Her legs straddling him still.

"James, Mmm, please."

James hands indent into her soft back and massage out any knots in the process. Cass's hands gripped onto his hair strands and hear his breathing hitch.

"God I love you Cass."

He kisses her etched shoulder sloppily and haughtily. She felt it all:

The ecstasy,

The love,

The passion,

The sacrifice,

and The Embodiment of his faith.

Cassandra sucks in her last breath and collapses on him. Her muscles numbed and immovable. He chuckled deeply into her shoulder and waited for her to regain some strength.

"Was it this good before?" She breaths to him when she pulls away.

"No, This was the best it's ever been."

He stares into her eyes and leans in to receive a kiss. Her heart still pounding in her ears. James pushes her hair out of her face and closes the gap between them. His lips slowly closing and opening around hers.

"I love you," She whispers between a kiss.

"I love you too," He whispers back.

James pulls away and lays her down on the bed. She squeals as he buries his nose into her neck and make little kisses up to behind her ear.

"James!"

He begins to tickle her by poking her sides. She squirms, squeals, and laughs out for him to stop. James laughs with her wishing he could have her on replay. Hear her laughter over and over and over again. James retracts his hands from her.

"God your laughter is beautiful."

"Mmm."

He gently strokes her cheek endearingly and stares into her eyes. Watching the blue wave.

"She's the one, she's it, and I need to keep her alive," He thinks to himself.