Irene and Laurmau

you are probably thinking,"WHY IS THIS CALLED IRENE AND LAURMAU?" well it's called this because well you will see in the story muhahahahahahahahah (did i do a good evil laugh? no okay) by the way this was during the Wedding of Aphmau and Fenrir.I'm kinda going to change the plot okay?well my nose was bleeding while doing this so as if this was already challenging. #nose bleeding

~~~Aphmau's point of view~~~

I didn't want to marry the prince of werewolves but I was forced to be married. I wasn't able to say no or I object or I knew it would be death of
me and I knew if Laurance saw me die,he would go crazy and he would kill everybody so I said,"I do".  What I saw next was an angry Shadow Knight killing the king and the people and he was about to kill Fenrir. "NO Laurance he is innocent,he didn't want to marry me!" I yelled. "I DON'T CARE, ALL I WANT IS JUST ME AND..." I kissed him. "Aphmau You didn't have to do that." Laurance said. "But the Laurance i know wouldn't just kill recklessly for me, he would try to.." Laurance interrupted me." shh shh It's okay now." answered Laurance.Everybody was staring at us well except the dead people that Laurance killed. Fenrir was sadden, his people,his dad,was dead,he attacked Laurance.Laurance changed back into his human form to see an angry Fenrir. Fenrir was pushed back by his mother."WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOTHER?!" yelled Fenrir. "This is for your own good." she said as she put a magical barrier around Fenrir. "Go run,run where nobody can find you." Fenrir's mother said. "okay." i answered. We got out with Katelyn and Abby. Katelyn had so many questions for Abby but Abby ran where only Irene knows and Katelyn ran after her,I wanted to chase her but Laurance also ran. I chased Laurance to a lake.

~~At the lake~~

"I shouldn't deserve you." he muttered. "yeah you shouldn't deserve me because I'm not interested." i answered. "no i mean I shouldn't be around you or I might kill you when I'm a Shadow Knight and I don't want to see a dead Aphmau when i come back to my human self." he frowned. "i will never die." i answered. "then promise me that you will never leave me." he leaned in closer. "I promise." as i leaned in and kissed him. He held me closer and i put my arms around him and a bright light appeared around us. "Greetings Aphmau or shall i say, Sister Aphmau." greeted Lady Irene. "Lady Irene!" i exclaimed. "please call me Irene." Irene said. "wait why did you call her sister?" asked Laurance. "well Laurance she is a relative to me or she is connected to me." Irene answered. "wait she IS?" Laurance yelled. "yes she is, you see ever since she absorbed the relic inside my dimension,she has gotten my special powers but that relic doesn't just go to any person,it goes to my family members which is her." Irene explained. "so what does that make me?" asked Laurance. "um...well...can i speak with you in secret?" asked Irene. "sure." Laurance said. "And i guess i will just..." But Irene just made another room for me.

~~Laurance's point of view~~

"so you asked what makes of you?" asked Irene.  "yeah what role do i play in Aphmau's life?"  I asked. "don't go crazy but in the future you will get married to Aphmau but you have to be yourself in order to get her." Irene said. "wait I get to marry Aphmau?" i asked. "yes and don't worry Garroth found another woman named Grace and he will get over Aphmau trust me." answered Irene. "do not tell this to Aphmau and I'm on the Laurmau side so i will help you get Aphmau but be careful, the other Divine Warriors will stop Laurmau from shipping, you know how Aphmau goes to a dimension to meet Garroth, well one of the Divine Warriors are doing that to get Garmau starting." Irene explained. "well how am i going to stop the ships from sailing?" i asked. "do not turn into Shadow Knight Laurance and i will stall them so don't worry." winked Irene. "Now here have your clothes and here have these potions so you and Katelyn and Aphmau can get rid of those cat ears." she gave me all of our clothes and weapons and potions and we were back at the lake.

~~At the Lake~~

I gave Aphmau the potion and her clothes and her stuff and she asked "how did you get this?" "i got this from Lady Irene." i said. I went somewhere and i changed as well. My cat ears were gone and I've gotten my sword again. Aphmau had a purple jacket with black gloves and blue T shirt under her jacket and she had black pants.Plus her cat ears are gone.Then suddenly Katelyn came back and i gave her stuff and she changed back into her Jury of Nine uniform with no cat ears. "hey Aphmau can i speak to you in private?" i asked Aphmau. "sure." Aphmau said.  "hey i knew you were always a angel but i never knew you were a goddess." i flirted. Aphmau rolled her eyes "what were you and Irene talking about?" asked Aphmau. "look she told me to be myself to get you and she told me that you shouldn't be worried that Garroth maybe mad, he won't like you as a love interest anymore." i explained. "are you..." i interrupted her by kissing her. I could tell she returned the kiss. Just then she grew angel wings but i still kissed her.She was flying in the air but i couldn't fly,i didn't have wings,i wasn't Irene's family member. Just then i grew wings but they were water wings but i didn't care i just flew up with Aphmau.

~~In the air~~

Just then Aphmau was falling but i caught her. "so are you now FALLing for me?" i flirted.She said "yes now i falling in love with THIS TABLE." she said as she created a floating table. I yelled "THAT'S MY TABLE!" i created a chair. "Wait why is there a chair? wait no CHAIR NOOOOOOO!" yelled Aphmau. "what's wrong?" i asked. "The chair is making out with the table!" cried Aphmau. "maybe we should do that." i chuckled. Aphmau pushed me "no way!" she laughed.

~~Back at the woods~~

Irene appeared in front of me. "You now have powers of a water angel while Aphmau has some of my powers so now you both are the same but just one thing,we need to get rid of your shadow knight form."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1117 words in just one chapter!!! but seriously this is just so awesome and Kawaii. I read it all and who would of thought that Irene was a Laurmau shipper but anyways guys i hope you guys enjoyed and if you did then please follow me and comment on this if you want to see more of this and if you want to play with me on Minecraft PS3 then enter my name which is xandriane and we can talk about my stories but as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!By the way, in every book i make, Zane is going to be a brony in each book XD.sorry for the cliffhanger :P