Shadow or Angel?

you know how Laurance has his Shadow Knight form? well he may or may not lose his ability to transform to turn into a Shadow Knight but anyways lets get on to the story.

~~Laurance's point of view~~

"wait how are you going to take away my ability to transform into a shadow knight?" i asked. "well i could give you the ability to transform into an angel." Irene suggested. "hm." i wondered. "or i could give you the ability to transform into Cupid." she suggested. "okay i will take that but can i transform into an angel too?" i asked. "sure sure anything to make Laurmau happen." she winked. Then i could feel the angel and Cupid essence enter me and the shadow knight essence leave me. "if you ever need this power to protect Aphmau then just break this and if you want it back out of you then you just bring the broken orb next to your chest." she said as she gave me the orb that had my shadow knight essence. "and one more thing, remember when you said you weren't a part of my family? well you will be a part of my family after you marry Aphmau." she said as she disappeared.

~~back at the lake~~

"WHERE WERE YOU LAURANCE?" yelled Aphmau. "i had to talk to Irene." i answered. "alright wait what is that orb that you are holding?" Aphmau asked. "um well Irene took out all of my shadow knight self and she replaced it with an angel form of myself." i said as i transformed into Cupid. "well you look more like Cupid than an angel." she laughed. "oh yeah right.i forgot she also gave me the ability to turn into Cupid which means i could make you fall in love with me with an love arrow." i chuckled. "okay prove it." she said.I shot a love arrow but it was for a few minutes. "oh hello handsome." Aphmau said. "hello Aphmau and date me?" i flirted. Just then the love arrow wore off.Darn. "Fine i believe you and no i will not date you yet." she answered. "wait you knew what i said?" i asked. "yes and that was just dumb ask me again with a flower and stand on one knee then maybe i will date you." she winked.I ran off and she knew what i was going to do.

~~At a meadow~~

I grabbed purple flowers and i put the purple flowers in a bunch then i made a flower crown made out of purple flowers and blue flowers.Just then i found a puppy and it was a husky.Her mother had died,i gave her meat so she can follow me,Aphmau is going to defiantly love me for bringing a baby husky.Then i ran back to the lake.

~~At the lake~~

I stood on one knee and i said "Will you date me?"."YES and who is this little dog?" she asked. "oh her,i found her next to her mother which has sadly passed away and i thought you and her can probably like each other." i said as i gave her the baby husky. "i will name you Celeste." she said. "so where should we go for our date?" i asked. "we can go any where you want." she said. Celeste barked."Aww she likes you." Aphmau said. "maybe we should be together so that she could see me more often." i flirted. Aphmau pushed me. "ow." i said. "That's for shooting me with a love arrow." she said.She kissed me. "and that's for the puppy you gave me." she said. "we should probably get some rest." Aphmau said.

~~In the morning 5:00~~

I was setting up the picnic place as our date area.Once it was done,I called to Aphmau.She came asking," Why did you call me?" then she looked around."this is our date area?" she asked. I nodded.So she sat down on the blanket.I sat down as well.I looked at her and she looked at me.I leaned in and i kissed her. I could feel her returning the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and i put my hands on her waist.I grew my wings and she grew her wings and we still continued to kiss in the air.Then fireworks were in the air,one of the fireworks were heart shaped. I stopped kissing her when i saw Aphmau fall to the ground.I tried to catch her but it was too late...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa things just got dark fast and what will happen to Aphmau? Find out in the next chapter.But i hope you guys enjoyed it.If you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and if you want to play with me on Minecraft PS3 then enter my name which is xandriane and we can talk about how awesome my books are and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!