Divine warriors and shippers?

Let me explain. Irene = Laurmau shipper.  Enki=Laurmau shipper.  Shad= Zanemau shipper.   Esmund= Aarmau shipper.  Menphia= Garmau shipper.  Kul'zak = Danmau shipper.  XD but now you know who is a Laurmau shipper and who is not. (Danmau is never going to happen Kul'zak and Zanemau is just NO so Shad you are just crazy and Esmund, i know many people ship Aarmau but NO WAY and Garmau shipper? well not this time Menphia!) XD

~~Irene's point of view~~

"SHAD, THAT IS JUST CRAZY! ZANEMAU WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE APHMAU AND ZANE BOTH HATE EACH OTHER AND PLUS ZANE IS STUCK IN MY DIMENSION!" I yelled. "AND ESMUND I KNOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE AARMAU BUT THIS TIME AARMAU IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN." I argued. "KUL'ZAK, DANMAU.WILL.NEVER.HAPPEN!" I screamed. "MENPHIA THIS IS A LAURMAU FAN FICTIONS NOT A GARMAU FAN FICTION!" I growled. "s-sorry Irene." everybody apologized. "Hey it's alright, we can do those fan fictions in other books." i laughed.

~~Laurance's point of view~~

~~At the tree house~~

I was just cleaning my sword when suddenly Irene was in front of me. "What the Nether Irene?" I thought.  "Hey Laurance, something terrible has happened to Aphmau!" Irene yelled. "Wait WHAT?" i growled. "Let me teleport you there." she said as we were teleported into Aphmau's room.

~~At Aphmau's room~~

"I was looking after Aphmau to see how things are doing and this is what I saw, a poisoned Aphmau." Irene pointed toward Aphmau. "Can't we use a heart?" i asked. "That only works when people are dead not poisoned." Irene explained. "Then Aphmau has to die again?" i said slowly. "hm maybe we can try to heal her but it may take awhile." Irene suggested. "Do whatever it takes to get my Aphmau back." i answered. "WAIT, you should probably check on the Irene dimension portal."  Irene said as Enki teleported beside her. 

~~At the Irene dimension portal~~

I had my sword at hand just in case. Just then i heard some murmuring sounds at the portal so i hid behind a bush. Wait, why are Aaron,Dante,Garroth and Zane at the portal? How are Garroth and Zane out of the Irene dimension? "How are we going to take Aphmau away from Laurance?" asked Garroth. "I don't know and plus Aphmau can get away from us quickly." Dante frowned. "Haven't you heard? Aphmau is poisoned so she's weak and if she gets healed, she will still be weak." smirked Aaron. "And plus it's 4 of us vs 2 of them so we can't lose." Zane said. Wait Aaron,Dante,Garroth and Zane are all on the same team? Oh wait I forgot, Irene said that the other Divine Warriors (besides Enki) wants their ships to sail, WAIT A SEC... Aaron,Dante,Garroth and Zane are being controlled by the Divine Warriors. I ran back to Phoenix Drop to tell what Divine Warriors are doing.

~~At Phoenix Drop~~ 

"Wait WHAT?" Irene yelled. "I JUST TOLD THEM THAT THIS IS A LAURMAU FAN FICTION AND THEY STILL DON'T LISTEN? ENKI POSSESS LAURANCE, I WILL POSSESS APHMAU." Irene yelled as i get possessed by Enki. Somehow i feel stronger. I saw Aphmau rose up from her bed, she was fully healed. "Hey Aphmau." i greeted. "No time we need to stop Shad,Esmund,Menphia and Kul'zak." said Aphmau. "um Aphmau?" i said. "Oh right I forgot I have possessed Aphmau so that we can fight against Shad the Zanemau shipper,Esmund the Aarmau shipper,Menphia the Garmau shipper and Kul'zak the Danmau shipper." she explained. Then i felt myself being controlled by Enki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*LAUGHS SO HARD THAT I FALL OFF THE COUCH* owwwww but HA HA HA. anyways guys i hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and if you want to play with me on Minecraft PS3 then put my name which is xandriane and we can talk about how KAWAII my books are and Aphmau Q and A and the Minecraft Life books are still going but I am mostly working on this one but I will work on Aphmau Q and A and Minecraft Life but as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!!!!