Zanemau or Laurmau?

I was freaking watching the newest episode of "My Street" and THAT WAS JUST HILARIOUS  XD so that's why I made this MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! >;D

~~Aphmau's point of view~~

~In my room~

I revived Zane because he's actually really nice if you get to know him better. And then I realized HE.HAD.PONIES. Is he a brony? " Um Zane are you a brony?" I asked Zane. "uh heh is it really that obvious?" Zane asked. "THERE.ARE.PONIES.ON.THE.GROUND!" I pointed toward the ponies. "Okay fine I am a brony but please don't tell anyone." Zane pleaded. "It's our little secret." I said. And then Laurance came inside. Why Laurance? Why? "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Laurance yelled to Zane. "Give him a chance and plus he's nicer this time." i answered for Zane. And Zane just walked away. Wow Zane you will just walk away from everything.

~~Laurance point of view~~
~~tomorrow morning~~

I'm just going to pretend that nothing happened with Aphmau and Zane. I punched myself on the arm. Owwwwww. Just then Aphmau came in. I turned away from her. "oh come on Prince of Pranking Laurance I was just hanging out with Zane because he has no friends and he's changed, I changed him to be more fun and outgoing and more friendly and I changed his likings." Aphmau explained. I crossed my arms. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "please believe me Laurance." I felt a tear drop onto my shoulder. "fine I believe you." I sighed and I rolled my eyes. "Oh thank you Prince of Pranking Laurance I owe you one." Aphmau hugged me. I hugged back. "I actually owe you something." I kissed her. She let go of me. "Can I call you Prince of Kissing?" Aphmau giggled. "Of course you can or you can call me Prince of making out." i chuckled. She tackled me. We were inches from kissing (again). "No i will not call you that because you sucked at making out." she stood up and she sticked her tongue out at me. I punched her, she didn't even say oww and that was a hard punch. "You see I'm now stronger than you." Aphmau punched me and that was the most hardest punch she has ever did and it hurts. I rubbed my arm. She chuckled. She looked outside. "maybe we should go out somewhere." she wondered. "Where are we going to go?" i asked. "Well since I only have a few weeks till our wedding, we should go to the best diner, Kawaii~Chan's diner." she answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry again that this was a short chapter and welcome back to school. Yay... but anyways i hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!